About to bust my second box of AVP Requiem...(Inc. PICTURES!)

Its a winner :lol: big $$$ for a 4 colour patch hey :thumbsup: :lol:

other inserts....
DEADLY
SAVE0006.jpg

Massacre on Main Street
SAVE0005.jpg

Id be keen to get the other 4 missing Battlefield on Earth cards if anyone has them??
SAVE0008.jpg

And The 4400 Costume card, Auto and box card....
SAVE0009.jpg

Sorry mate... the Predator Auto is going to the start of my PC. Im happy to trade or sell the top piecework (prefer trade).

Ive fixed the photo link so the piecework, auto and box card are now there. I dont know anything about The 4400, so its all up for grabs.... auto, costume card, box card, inserts and commons. Let me know what you need!

although i know i nothing about these cards they look nice so... well done matt:)

LOL OK so now that I'm on the forum it's very funny to read this box break given I was the one who sold you the boxes.......Some good cards in there.....Probably should have busted them myself, but simply don't have the time! I'm pretty sure I have at least one more AvP box somewhere so I'll keep you updated if I find it......Hopefully it isn't one of the 30+ boxes I wrapped up for the mystery lots (which have proven very popular......In fact I'm down on my usual postage time because of it.....obviously they're just priced too low ;) ) I like to keep them wrapped so I'm not biased in sending them out, but actually its proving a pain since people keep requesting boxes I know I had, but am unsure if I posted them out as mystery lots....

LOL OK so now that I'm on the forum it's very funny to read this box break given I was the one who sold you the boxes.......Some good cards in there.....Probably should have busted them myself, but simply don't have the time! I'm pretty sure I have at least one more AvP box somewhere so I'll keep you updated if I find it......Hopefully it isn't one of the 30+ boxes I wrapped up for the mystery lots (which have proven very popular......In fact I'm down on my usual postage time because of it.....obviously they're just priced too low ;) ) I like to keep them wrapped so I'm not biased in sending them out, but actually its proving a pain since people keep requesting boxes I know I had, but am unsure if I posted them out as mystery lots....

lol...........gidday there Alyce, I just bought two of your mystery boxes.......very much looking forward to them arriving........will be busting here as well.

Dave (aka tack35)

Back
Top Bottom