About to bust my second box of AVP Requiem...(Inc. PICTURES!)

w4nted

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
I enjoyed the first box so much i got another!! :D Hopefully another nice sketch like the first. Ive got my hands on a scanner now, but im having issues getting my laptop to agree with it. For some reason the CD drive wont read discs anymore, so im having trouble working out how to get it going (any advice PM me)....

For now though, i'll start busting!

Re: About to bust my second box of AVP Requiem...

Second pack and the first hit! Another Ariel Gade 'Molly' Pieceworks. Same as from the first box i busted. Its a dual Piecework of her PJs. A lot more colour from the pants piece though. Looks nice!

Pack 4 delivers a 'Massacre on Main Street' (M6). I like these inserts.

Pack 5 yields a Battlefield on Earth (B2)

Next hit has taken til pack 15... its the DEADLY (D2)

Auto in pack 17 - Johnny Lewis as Ricky

Quickly followed in pack 18 by the Sketch. Cynthia Cummens #053/312 of an Alien type looking thing :lol: Its not as nice as the Predator sketch from the first box, but not bad. Black and grey with red (blood) highlights.

I wish i could get the damn scanner working!

I enjoyed the first box so much i got another!! :D Hopefully another nice sketch like the first. Ive got my hands on a scanner now, but im having issues getting my laptop to agree with it. For some reason the CD drive wont read discs anymore, so im having trouble working out how to get it going (any advice PM me)....

For now though, i'll start busting!

You should be able to download the printer drivers if youre disk drive aint working.

qucik delivery mate :)

Yeah, this chick is brilliant! Pay one day recieve the next!!

The mystery box i received was The 4400, which i know nothing about.I busted it anyway... Not sure if there is any interest in it on here?????

Pack 21- Battlefield on Earth (B3)

And the very last pack - Massacre on Main Street (M1)

Not as good/much fun as the first, but still a bit of fun!!

I have sets of base from The 4400 and AVP Requiem available for trade!!!

Cool mate... i dont know much of 4400 either.

what auto and costume card did you get though? some1 might be intersted in it

Just a recap of both boxes:
Sketch: Predator Artist: Predator by Kevin Graham #012/302 & an Alien by Cynthia Cummens #053/312 (Cynthia available for trade)
Auto: Ian Whyte as Predator. Johnny Lewis as Ricky (Johnny Lewis available for trade)
Piecework: Ariel Gade 'Molly' - Top and bottom. Looks like PJs & another of the same except more colour in the pants (both available for trade)

Other inserts:
Battlefield on Earth: B2, B3, B6, B7 & B8
Massacre on Main Street: M1, M2, M6 & M1 (this ones for trade)
DEADLY: D2 x 2 (both for trade)

Very keen to see the sketches...hopefully with enough luck the scanner can come online.

avprcummens.jpg

Cynthia done some good sketches for AVP

Cool mate... i dont know much of 4400 either.

what auto and costume card did you get though? some1 might be intersted in it

Costume card was Major Culp - a jacket worn by Roger Cross in season 2 episode 'Lockdown'

And the auto was Kavan Smith as Agent Garrity

Unfortunately the one i pulled of hers isnt quiet as nice as those in my opinion... but im not sketch expert! :D

Unfortunately the one i pulled of hers isnt quiet as nice as those in my opinion... but im not sketch expert! :D

Okay still keen to see it...no rush. The first box sounds better in my opinion Predator sketch and auto :) go nice together.

Costume card was Major Culp - a jacket worn by Roger Cross in season 2 episode 'Lockdown'

And the auto was Kavan Smith as Agent Garrity
I pulled the Kavan smith auto from a Razor Ink Vault box. I sold it if im correct.

Thats another problem being that im a non-sport newbie... i dont know what sketches and autos are worth.... any advice?

Thats another problem being that im a non-sport newbie... i dont know what sketches and autos are worth.... any advice?

all depends of course mate. Usually ebay is the best price to get a relevant idea on price. Most AVP sketches i see online are mostly starting over $30.

Back
Top Bottom