A warning about ebay's Global Shipping Program

I hate the GSP, bought a non-sport box on 31 May 14, paid just over $30USD for priority international shipping, seller then ships it with the GSP and it does not go out until 06 Jun 14 and is not expected to be delivered till 26 Jun 14. The GSP used FEDEX standard international shipping who I ask why was I charged for USPS Priority International..........:(

I got pinged $75 shipping for four small items recently, no advertisement of using 'Global shipping' at all and seller said extra purchases would be $1 extra. Certainly not using eBay as much with this...

Interesting. I've purchased some golf shafts from the USA and they've come via the Global Shipping. Work out very cost effective at $30 shipping for an item that costs more than $45 for the seller to send direct. Comes via Fedex and here within a week of it reaching the US Distribution Centre.

It works well in that situation - not very well for cards.

If buying single cards there is always the COMC Mailbox http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/comc-mailbox-thread.145429/ - not so great for other items unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom