Panini Blog A Sneak Peek at 2011-12 Elite Hockey’s New Breed and Elite Materials Inserts

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-elite-hockey-23.jpg

My primary goal in venturing across town to the Panini America printing facility yesterday morning was to capture some compelling images from 2011 Prime Cuts Baseball before that product starts packing out next week.
But I kept getting distracted by a flurry of activity that was taking place on a table just in front of me and to the left, so I knew I had to take a look over there before I departed. So I finished up with my Prime Cuts assignment and darted over to see what all the fuss was about.
Turns out there were some equally drool-worthy cards from the upcoming 2011-12 Elite Hockey being readied for packout, too. Upon further inspection, these particular beauties were the prime-memorabilia autographed versions of that product’s New Breed and Elite Materials inserts numbered to five.
I know it’s been a while since we last provided some juicy hockey coverage, so I snapped a photo of as many cards as I could get my hands on for the following gallery. We’re sure to have tons more coverage of the packout process for 2011-12 Elite Hockey next week.
But until then, sit back and enjoy the sheer beauty of your next few minutes . . .

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom