A RARE paypal aint so bad thread...

ADELAIDE CHILLI SOURCE

OzCardTrader
Real Name
karl
I see every day posts that turn up here and on other forum (not jut card related) about paypal and how much they suck and dont listen care etc etc...

Well I have to say I am happy with the service today (atleast so far lol)

I sold my trey burke 1/1 on ebay the other day the buyer paid the same day.
and OF COURSE as it was sold on .com and i dont sell there much it was placed on th standard 21 day hold :(
Well it turns out the card was already in the US at COMC... so rather than send it back to me then to the new owner in the US, I had it shipped from COMC the next day express and tracked etc...
so the buyer got it the next day, and the online tracking clearly showed it delivered..
SO i figured it would be worth ringing paypal to see about speeding up the process.
Wasnt expecting much luck but thought it couldnt hurt.

well.. It worked.. within mins the lady could see the tracking and sig delivery etc.
(note that the buyer hasnt even left feedback YET on ebay)
but either way she cleared the funds on the spot....

VERY VERY happy....
So the point to this is, they are not always pricks.. and can sometimes be helpful
I guess just make sure you do everything right, get the full tracking options and all should be sweet.. and MAYBE look at the option of planning ahead and if you are going to try sell a card on ebay that is likely to go to the US look at sending it to COMC as well.
You may even sell it for more there while listed on ebay, but if not, at least the card is already in the US and will get to the buyer quicker and safer (and maybe even cheaper)

Back
Top Bottom