a must read for any nba fan who lives in oz!!

Wow just yesterday the Facebook page of bring players down under for games said nothing was happening. Weird. But hope it happens!

Yeah this was bought up a couple months back as a possibility, but hadn't heard anything since. If they only play over east then if I can put together the cash I will fly over to see this.... will be bloody awesome!!!!! :D

just saw this on espn and came to spread the news but you beat me to it ;)

this would be (heavens open up and light shines through, doves flying through the air) GLLLLLLLLLLORRRRRRRRIOUSSSSSSSS haha

I have been waiting for this for so long - if it happens ill fly over for sure. front row tickets.

I would expect it to be one game in Melbourne and one game in Sydney - it mentioned that out of the 6 games, 2 will be in Australia!

Also, did anyone else notice the first comment left by someone????

"crunk2344
I do not believe the players realize fans do not care to watch them play exhibition games. "

what a twat!!!! I am a real fan and I am already starting to put money aside for it, just in case it happens! AI - Save me a seat on the plane!!!

haha love the comment ive been saving since 96 after waking out the jordans home court!! i must have an nba fix soon or i will drive my lovely wife crazy!!!!!!!

Any amount of money to any location in Australia to see this. I can't stand really long flights so I doubt I'll get to see an NBA game anytime soon and I missed the NBA Jam sessions here in oz back in the 90's, so I'll be looking this up everyday to make sure I don't miss out. Best news ever...

I would expect it to be one game in Melbourne and one game in Sydney - it mentioned that out of the 6 games, 2 will be in Australia!

Also, did anyone else notice the first comment left by someone????

"crunk2344
I do not believe the players realize fans do not care to watch them play exhibition games. "

what a twat!!!! I am a real fan and I am already starting to put money aside for it, just in case it happens! AI - Save me a seat on the plane!!!
Yeah hes a knob jockie, this great news made my nipples hard ;)

hahah made your nipples hard haha man i needed a laugh after a long day at work ...thanks mate

BEST ****IN NEWS OF MY LIFE.

Already planning with my mates.

Got enough for a ticket hopefully, gotta hurry and save for the rest :)

Back
Top Bottom