A good ol' fashion SHOW OFF thread... PERFORMERS OF THE DAY

nino_013

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Clarence
Show off one or two cards from your pc of players who had a good game or made an impact today.

Hoping this goes well and we see some great cards posted daily :thumbsup:

Heres one for the guy who dropped 50 today (plus i dont think ive showed this one off yet):

melo_ntsp.jpg
#d /10

Bring out your Melos, Kobe's, John Wall's (even Shaqs for his jersey retirement)!!

Might have to take you up on that - another nice low #d Melo - looks liek the manufactured patches are looking much sharper too.

J-Wall showing everyone what the hype was about a couple of years ago, cant wait to see what the Wizards do in the off-season.
Kobe Bean S.I.T.... sick!! But that JR rookie photo shoot..... :kick: :kick:

J-Wall showing everyone what the hype was about a couple of years ago, cant wait to see what the Wizards do in the off-season.
Kobe Bean S.I.T.... sick!! But that JR rookie photo shoot..... :kick: :kick:

Wall is finally hitting his straps, Mamba.... need I say more! And my money is on JR to win the 6th man award!

Wall is finally hitting his straps, Mamba.... need I say more! And my money is on JR to win the 6th man award!

Had Jamal Crawford earlier on in the season, but JR's been killin it recently (back-back-back 30ppg...:eek:)
...Surprised they dont actually use him as a starter

Had Jamal Crawford earlier on in the season, but JR's been killin it recently (back-back-back 30ppg...:eek:)
...Surprised they dont actually use him as a starter

True, JR however has been more consistent this season, averaging over 17 ppg off the pine!

Back
Top Bottom