A good mailday.

COMPO

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ron
Waited a long time for the Martyn sig. Only one more needed to complete this set(Brad Williams). Thanks to Tony (Wolley14667) for Cap'n Taylor.

IMG_1668.jpg

Nice ones Ron :thumbsup: Marto is always a hard one to get...

As for Brad Williams, we know he "can't bowl can't throw", but hopefully hes signed some cards...

Well done on the tubsy too :thumbsup:

Sorry Liam but I think you are thinking of Scott Muller, not Brad Williams :thumbsup:

The captain cards are a great looking set. Seems that the Bradman has really dried up - Card Zone never have it on ebay and neither do anyone else. As Richie might say....."Ssssssuper looking set that!"

Thanks guys. Have sent cards TTM to Brad Williams but no reply. Maybe by design maybe changed address.

Maybe you could even email some of the regular auto sellers like hc, cc, tahooper, birchwoodbangers etc and ask the question of them regarding the Williams?

Nice mate! Don't think you will have much competition on it too :)

Just wait until you see how he sends his stuff though :rolleyes:

Thanks for this. When i win (hopefully) I'll ask for extra protection. Would'nt want him to catch anything on the way.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Someone else wants it too.

ahhh rikob11! He has beaten me to a few signed cards! He pipped me on the Ponting! He must have a massive collection of signed cards, search his feedback, it's crazy :lol: Hopefully it is one of many from the set that he needs and won't be as keen as you...

Only just closed. Card arrived today. Was beginning to worry. At least it was in a top loader.

IMG_1745_edited.jpg

Back
Top Bottom