Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Hi guys,

A bit of a different mailday here as nothing is for my main PC's, but thought I'd share.

Kanter NT game gear gu auto /75 - Wasn't expecting this as I completely forgot I was in an NT group break. Glad it's on card at least.

Gordon Prizm Prizms - Interested to see how he goes this season.

Parker Prizm Prizms - My 2nd of these as I'm prospecting a little and got it for a decent price. Will probably go off to BGS eventually.

Randle Prizm Prizms - Not sure why exactly but this guy intrigues me, again a little prospecting.

Randle Select Prizm Tie Dye /25 - I lost a BGS 9.5 of this card when my mail went missing, so glad to pick this up. I'm a huge fan of the tie dye parallels so wanted a nice RC from this set. I will send this off to BGS eventually and hopefully will pull a 9.5 to replace the one I lost.

I've decided to do a set chase, which is my first in a long time. I really like the tie dyes as mentioned above, but this being HOF set which nice player selection and fairly low numbered I thought what the heck!

McHale Select Hallowed Ground tie dye patch /25

Malone Select Hallowed Ground tie dye patch /25 - Just barely a 2clr with the slightest spec of white.

Johnson Select Hallowed Ground tie dye patch /25

Thanks for stopping by!

Can't go wrong with HOF level bling patches! Good luck with the chase!

Reactions: KB.
A great chase started there mate, very nice looking cards :)

I feel like i've started with some strong additions!

I like the set chase, great looking cards!

Nothing like a good set chase :)

Great Magic patch.

Thanks. I've always wanted a nice Magic card.

A very shiny, colourful mailday!

Yeah the tie dyes definitely don't lack for colour!

Very nice.

Thanks buddy.

Can't go wrong with HOF level bling patches! Good luck with the chase!

Yeah it's a nice HOF set, and it's not too big either being it's only 14 cards so it's a nice chase but still a little challenging being they are lower numbered. Thanks!

Great start to the set chase ! Select is definitely very nice this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gordon has a really good season.

Reactions: KB.
Great start to the set chase ! Select is definitely very nice this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gordon has a really good season.

Yeah I'm interested to see how her goes.

Looking forward to seeing Randle play this season. Those tye dies are super nice.

Yeah after he went down so quickly last year, I'm hoping to see him make a nice comeback.

Back
Top Bottom