a few more PC items...plus another set completion for a Knicks champion!!!

JZA

the ginger ninja
Real Name
Jeremy
eBay User
jeremy1439
Just a few more nice items made their way to my mailbox lately...

Amare ultra Platinum #/25

amareultra25.jpg

Amare diamond pro-sigs auto SP

amareprosignsauto.jpg

Timmy Hardaway autographics

timhardawayauto.jpg

One more for the growing tennis auto collection: Novak Djokovic

djokovicauto.jpg

and completing my Walt Frazier collection, this lovely gold fractor. heres all 4 cards in the set:

finest gold refractor #/15
frazier15.jpg

ud black dual jsy #/99
frazierjsy.jpg

spgu dual patch #/35
frazierpatch35.jpg

spgu significance #/100
Frazierauto100.jpg

cheers for looking, seeya next time :wave:

Farrrrrrrrrrrk Jez that Walt patch is beautiful mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worthy::worthy:

Amare diamond pro-sigs auto scan up sweet as!!

Were you disappointed with how bland the ultra Platinum's are? For a card #/25 you'd think they'd be a little better hey? Well at least I did:rolleyes:

Were you disappointed with how bland the ultra Platinum's are? For a card #/25 you'd think they'd be a little better hey? Well at least I did:rolleyes:

Was a little disappointed in my Miller platinum when I got it. Expected a bit more in a /25 card.

And nice Walt's.

Love it all man, from the Amare Pro Sigs to the Walt mini pc, the Gold Finest looks great. And the Djokovic auto is excellent :D

Very nice additions Jz. That Amare Pro-Sigs is awesome. I've always wanted an Iggy one but haven't had the chance to pick on up yet.

The Ultra is pretty cool too. They used quite a unique picture of Amare. Nice action shot though.

But man, the killer is the obvious completion of another set chase. This time of Walt Frazier. One of the greats. Congratulations buddy and keep on your awesome set chases & collection.

henkita217

that is one great patch card of walt frazier there bud... i also like your addition of navak's auto there too!!!

cheers for the great comments guys :thumbsup:

yeah buzz, not the flashest looking cards for a platinum, but not a horrible design.

there something about the look of black and gold fractors from 04/05 finest i just love, they look sick i reckon.

Back
Top Bottom