A couple Penny's for the wishing well perhaps...

penny1fan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Aaron
eBay User
penny1fan
Not much more coming in or in the near future .. ( ballin' on a budget sux! :thumbsdown: )

Anyways here is the 2 Natty daddy's I recently received in the mail and added to the PC

2013-14 National Treasures Game Changers Auto SP 31/60

2013-14 National Treasures Sneaker Swatches Auto SP 10/30

the swatch is a chunk of the Penny Nike Flight 1 shoe tongue as seen below ..

As always thanks for the love and support my fellow collectors and friends! :hearts:

Last edited:
Love both those autos man, Looking forward to receiving some of my NT purchases! Penny is a hard man to collect on a budget I feel for ya man!

Shoe-ing it in! They can make a relic card out of anything these days! Love the big on card sigs

Nice fat auto's on both. The sneaker relic is sweet.

Thanks buddy! the auto's are really fat and bold on these for sure which made them much more appealing to me.

Very cool mail day ! I like this year's NT designs.

Thanks man, I like the majority of the design a few cards I wasn't a huge fan of.Blows my mind to why they recycle so many photo's of Penny being that he was voted worlds most famous athlete in the year of 1996.There has to be tons of images out there right!? lol

Love both those autos man, Looking forward to receiving some of my NT purchases! Penny is a hard man to collect on a budget I feel for ya man!

Thanks brother! "Penny" is def no small change when it comes to the wallet for sure lol - I wouldn't have it any other way though to be honest,His legacy is still much underrated in my opinion!

Sneaker swatch looks great!

Thanks man I am also a fan of these bad boys,I think they are thicker stock than what is needed but still great concept and solid looking cards!

Really nice designs.... Like the game changes card.....very nice!

Thanks! I am also a huge fan of the " Game Changers" cards,The lateral image and set concept make these work for me,Was quite surprised Penny's had a print run of /60 but this also made it much more affordable so no complaints on that!

i really love those game changers autos! nice cards!

Thanks man, You and I both!

Shoe-ing it in! They can make a relic card out of anything these days! Love the big on card sigs

Thanks bud,Def a shoe in to the PC! I imagine much more sneaker cards in the near future as well as some laces cards from the sneakers they are hacking up! As long as it all stays affordable I am cool with it.I seen the preview for the new 13-14 Immaculate and yeah them sneaker cards will be way overpriced and hyped :(

I like that Panini is bringing back the shoe cards. The design is a little plain but the idea is good.
Nice shoe pic too to show us where it came from =D>

Back
Top Bottom