A Couple Of Boxes of NFL Commons Base ,Rookies,Autos & Patches

vansan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Van
eBay User
Vandals88
Hey Guys
It has Been awhile since I have been on here due to a Marriage bust up a couple of years ago man how time does fly.
So I got time recently and went through quite a few boxes of cards I have had in storage for that time and would like to pretty much give them away I have pulled out some of the better cards or more valued cards which I will post shortly in another post.
The Boxes I have kinda sorted contain a large amount of commons almost sets in some cases there are patches, patch autos Rookie Autos and base Rookies and some old stuff as in Elway Rice favre and to many others to mention.

So I am Offering the two boxes for 1 Card and it does not have to be of any real value just a nice card as I am a huge Dallas Fan any of the recent ones would be cool like I said it does not have to be of great value as I am happy for someone to maybe enjoy what they find as in one mans trash is anothers treasure.
It might also be handy if the person is in Melbourne as postage could be costly due to the weight of the boxes but happy to work it out if somebody really wants them.
So let me know what you have got to offer

Back
Top Bottom