98 Select Don Bradman Signature Redemption

TheBlake58

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ray
Looking to buy.
Willing to pay finders fee for anyone that can help facilitate a deal.
Thank you.

Yup i'm aware of that. Thank you. Offer still stands if anyone has one they'd be willing to sell or possibly trade.

There is an Auction (Lot 338) on Leski Auctions. If you are planning to bid, check out Information for Buyers.

Current Bid is $1400 AUD plus 19.50% Buyer's Premium (which winner will pay on top of winning price).
Does the one in the auction have the signature card and the Redemption card ? I actually pulled one of these from a pack many years ago and sent it away - don't have it now.

guesses on final price? i would've thought about $3k but its already at $7.5 and hasn't even hot the table yet

$8k + commission so nearly $10k

huge price
wow - i guess at least 2 people really wanted it.

can't believe it went that high tho - i would have said 3-4 ........ altho think i sold mine for .... probably .... 2.5 about 7 odd years ago now so ......

Sell your copies while you can. I know who the under bidder was and he's no longer in the market for one :)

First to market always does super well. This is the first one to hit auction market in what I would assume is a long time. I do know of private sales within the past year or so.

Back
Top Bottom