OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tim
I am looking forward to this one.

Apparently there are (or at least were) 12 ‘super premium’ cards per pack 😁

01CA013E-D36E-4740-806C-0C3C360677A2.jpeg

01129915-E708-43A4-A760-2E8B77BAEABA.jpeg

And the last lot

No final pack magic - but I do like the Ewing card with Jordan about to stack it in the background.

Shame about the Robinson card. My fav player and probably the worst paper loss card in the box which was disappointing - but what can you do.

Fun break but nothing too exciting.

Thanks for looking.

In the end I’m not sure it was really ‘break sharing worthy’…so I’m sorry you’ve just lost a few mins of your life you’ll never get back

F3D96B3E-BA28-4AD7-9A1A-A853D8F22BF1.jpeg

Good stuff! Didn't realise 1st day issue was an insert, I just assumed the first boxes produced were all labelled as such.

I never had Stadium Club back in the day but just had the 93-94 S1 + 2 base set and Shaq beam team arrive in my SMC shipment last week. Kind-of messy with multiple cards numbered and not reflected in checklist which I don't think I've seen in any other 93/94 sets.

That Pippen dunk on Oliver Miller is getting towards the level of nasty he did to Patrick Ewing. I don't think he walked all over him after this one though 😄

I am very slowly attempting to complete the set of 1993-94 Stadium Club 1st Day Issue cards. Not an easy chase, since they are now 30 years old!! Enjoyable when i find one though.

That Pippen dunk on Oliver Miller is getting towards the level of nasty he did to Patrick Ewing. I don't think he walked all over him after this one though 😄

I am very slowly attempting to complete the set of 1993-94 Stadium Club 1st Day Issue cards. Not an easy chase, since they are now 30 years old!! Enjoyable when i find one though.
Van Exel not a player I’m collecting so he is for sale if you don’t already have him.

PM me if interested and I’m sure we can work out a price.

Cheers

Same goes for all cards out of these box breaks.

There are only a handful of players I’m holding onto - everything else can find a nice home somewhere…

If you create a post listing your want list for "1993-94 Stadium Club 1st Day Issue" I can add to the "What Parallel Do you Collect" thread.

I also have 4 x 1st Day Issue cards for trade or sale (21 Benoit, 166 Jeff Malone, 226 Humphries, 338 Chambers).

If you create a post listing your want list for "1993-94 Stadium Club 1st Day Issue" I can add to the "What Parallel Do you Collect" thread.

I also have 4 x 1st Day Issue cards for trade or sale (21 Benoit, 166 Jeff Malone, 226 Humphries, 338 Chambers).

I will have to go through my folder and make that list. I feel like i have already done that ... but i cannot find a listing anywhere on this computer. So maybe it was just something i thought about doing, but never actually did!

For your 4 cards, i have Benoit (21) and Humphries (226) but i need Malone (166) and Chambers (338).
I have a spare Murdoch (51) if you want that, or i am happy to buy. (I think i have a few more spares, but i just spent 10 minutes looking for them and didn't find them. If i do come across them later on, i'll let you know. They're here ... somewhere ...).

For your 4 cards, i have Benoit (21) and Humphries (226) but i need Malone (166) and Chambers (338).
I have a spare Murdoch (51) if you want that, or i am happy to buy. (I think i have a few more spares, but i just spent 10 minutes looking for them and didn't find them. If i do come across them later on, i'll let you know. They're here ... somewhere ...).
I am not collecting "1993-94 Stadium Club 1st Day Issue" but you can view my Want List on TCDB which primarily consists of 90's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom