90% of MY PC and Sets Are going to go! 24HRS Only Luol Deng LOT $90 DLVRD ONO 5/2/12!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussiemjfreak

Taj Gibson & Set Collector!
Real Name
Ian
eBay User
valuez69
I'm basically done with collecting, life in general has caused me to stop spending on luxuries and re evaluate all my spendings outside my bills! Plus I want to do more to my car and I have no hope in hell of doing that if I continue to collect cards etc etc..... 6 months more of so with very minimal spending will see me get there!

Here's a bucket link for now:
http://s301.beta.photobucket.com/user/aussiemjfreak/library/

Taj Gibson 10/11 Certified cards are staying put, as is the majority of my Hodge PC and MJ PC but never hurts to ask with the latter 2!

Everything else is going! Bucket is no where near up to date, im working on that as I have time, I will start to list prices ASAP but if anyone wants anything hit me up, will be below ebay prices.

09/10 SPGU Dual Patches Set is only going to leave me as a whole at this stage!!!!

Cheers,
Ian

LUOL DENG 24 HOUR SPECIAL LOT! $90 DLVRD FOR THE LOT ONO!!!!
/5
5.jpg

/10
10.jpg

/15
15.jpg

/25
25.jpg

/5
10-11LimitedJerseyNumberPrime5.jpg

RC AUTO /250
250.jpg

/25 Gold!
IMG_0005.jpg

$2 postage on all cards less the $10, or if not marked DLVRD in pricing!

$100 ONO DLVRD
09-10TimelessTreasuresTagTeam5.jpg

$20 ONO DLVRD
IMG_0976_zpsb9aad3c9.jpg

$15 DLVRD
IMG_0975_zps176ac14f.jpg

Hey Ian, sorry you lost the passion, I actually just clicked on your profile page to see if you were still around as I've noticed you've been pretty quiet.

I'm gonna check out some of your stuff mate.

I hope you're enjoying the Bulls still, I have Noah on my fantasy team so been watching them alot, they're in great shape still.

How much on the triple WWE worn relics?

How much on the Jezza Auto

Also whats on these NBA Cards

Black Gold

Love
Bryant
Carter

09-10 certified Fabric of the game K.Love

Yeah I've been very, very quiet.... Still check the forums daily I guess but only a quick flick through when Im bored or have a spare sec, haven't got much time or want to post much these days!! Still riding out the wait for Rose to return, been a bit stale on Bball all together really, still follow results daily though!

Hey Ian, sorry you lost the passion, I actually just clicked on your profile page to see if you were still around as I've noticed you've been pretty quiet.

I'm gonna check out some of your stuff mate.

I hope you're enjoying the Bulls still, I have Noah on my fantasy team so been watching them alot, they're in great shape still.

The WWE Relic can got for $6 dlvrd.

The Jezza is a hard one for me, it isn't in the best shape, has water damage on all edges of card and has slightly bubbled the auto, but I've also had it for 16 years...... SO if it isn't going for decent money I'll hold on to it. Not much to go by on ebay unfortunately!

How much on the triple WWE worn relics?

How much on the Jezza Auto

sorry bout u losing the passion mate! How much for the Monroe, Hayward, Vasquez, Sanders, jordan crawford and asik gold standard autos?

sorry bout u losing the passion mate! How much for the Monroe, Hayward, Vasquez, Sanders, jordan crawford and asik gold standard autos?

Hi mate,

Can you please PM with the ones you want so I dont forget to work it out tomorrow for you. Bout to head to bed, might forget If I don't get it in PM!

Cheer mate

Noooo! Sad to hear Ian... If you're still checking daily the passion is there - if you need $ just put in some extra hours or sell the wheels! Will check through the bucket mate.

Sorry to hear mate but can I have all your cards at half or less of your asking price?

Seems like the growing trend around here these days lol

Sorry to hear mate but can I have all your cards at half or less of your asking price?

Seems like the growing trend around here these days lol

hahahahah I don't seem to get many hits on my stuff anyway man, tends to be a lesser market for what and who I collect all the time! I price lower then ebay by a bit so If I cop to much of it I just point them in that direction, haven't had any trouble for a while though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom