$500 reward to find a Scumbag!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who were the guys who had the 2 highlighted teams? You probably can cross them off the list if they scored nothing.

Magic: Maurice Harkless 11/21
Warriors: Stephen Curry Base 14/99, Random Trio 1/99
Knicks: Carmelo Anthony 7/75
T-Wolves: Didn't score any cards.
Nuggets: J J Hickson Base 16/25
Raptors: DeMar DeRozan 14/75
Bobcats: Didn't score any cards

Who were the guys who had the 2 highlighted teams? You probably can cross them off the list if they scored nothing.

Magic: Maurice Harkless 11/21
Warriors: Stephen Curry Base 14/99, Random Trio 1/99
Knicks: Carmelo Anthony 7/75
T-Wolves: Didn't score any cards.
Nuggets: J J Hickson Base 16/25
Raptors: DeMar DeRozan 14/75
Bobcats: Didn't score any cards
They were me Norm, lol

They were me Norm, lol
Not to change the subject because I'm determined to find this scumbag, but according to Paypal guidelines when you pay for "Goods" shouldn't you receive something in return? Isn't against policy to receive nothing? Case breakers need to be aware and make necessary changes.
Back to the "scumbag"……$500 reward on information and the safe return of my Davis.

Not to change the subject because I'm determined to find this scumbag, but according to Paypal guidelines when you pay for "Goods" shouldn't you receive something in return? Isn't against policy to receive nothing? Case breakers need to be aware and make necessary changes.
Back to the "scumbag"……$500 reward on information and the safe return of my Davis.

I thought G said you were being looked after?

Evening all, Just want to clear a couple of things up. Firstly, Cherry takes total responsibility.

The cards may or may not have ever been posted, we have no proof either way! Therefore, we let Ang down. To be honest, in hindsight, perhaps we are lucky that in 4-5 years this has never happened previously.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but we should've had a few stopgaps in place to trace mail-outs. We sent an email to all Cherry website members yesterday explaining changes, including photos of all mail-outs, to minimise the risk of this happening again and providing proof of what was or wasn't sent and to who.

If anyone would like a copy of this email let me know.
In regards to compensation, we certainly offered Ang compensation (financial or card, his choice) immediately. We also contacted a number of customers who received mail-outs at a similar time, which in no way incriminates them as once again, Cherry has no proof the card was even posted. Our process of mail-outs is hardly surgical. It is professional! But there are no documented validation points, or at least there wasn't! There is now.

Rightly Ang is devastated by the loss and no doubt disappointed in Cherry! Unfortunately all we can offer is compensation and an apology at this stage, hopefully the card shows up, but until then we let a very treasured customer down and it hurts us greatly that we are responsible for that.

If anyone one has any questions, or information, feel free to PM me.

Evening all, Just want to clear a couple of things up. Firstly, Cherry takes total responsibility.

The cards may or may not have ever been posted, we have no proof either way! Therefore, we let Ang down. To be honest, in hindsight, perhaps we are lucky that in 4-5 years this has never happened previously.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but we should've had a few stopgaps in place to trace mail-outs. We sent an email to all Cherry website members yesterday explaining changes, including photos of all mail-outs, to minimise the risk of this happening again and providing proof of what was or wasn't sent and to who.

If anyone would like a copy of this email let me know.
In regards to compensation, we certainly offered Ang compensation (financial or card, his choice) immediately. We also contacted a number of customers who received mail-outs at a similar time, which in no way incriminates them as once again, Cherry has no proof the card was even posted. Our process of mail-outs is hardly surgical. It is professional! But there are no documented validation points, or at least there wasn't! There is now.

Rightly Ang is devastated by the loss and no doubt disappointed in Cherry! Unfortunately all we can offer is compensation and an apology at this stage, hopefully the card shows up, but until then we let a very treasured customer down and it hurts us greatly that we are responsible for that.

If anyone one has any questions, or information, feel free to PM me.
Cherry was honourable, but the card has doubled in price, which makes the settled agreement hurt even more!
My focus is finding the scumbag that has my card….frequents this forum….and is hopefully eventually outed!

Cherry was honourable, but the card has doubled in price, which makes the settled agreement hurt even more!
My focus is finding the scumbag that has my card….frequents this forum….and is hopefully eventually outed!

I wasn't questioning if G was honouarble, rather had you received something in return for your paypal as you raised the issue in your previous post.

I received nothing for the teams that scored zero cards.

ah k got ya, I guess that's a gamble we take with group breaks, something which I personally don't like -thus I rarely take part. I'd rather take the cash and buy a box or individual cards.

To your previous point about it being against PayPal to not receive anything I think a lot of breakers just send a top loader with a packing card or something if someone doesn't get a card from a bust.

Far-out I forgot how damn sweet that card was. I feel for you Ang, shouldn't have happened, just absolute damn shame that it did with that card.

I bought some absolute boxes on a regular Cherry break night not long after the Imac case bust, very average boxes, but releived to say I am not the scumbag that received your cards.

Best of luck with getting back what is rightfully yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom