$500 reward to find a Scumbag!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things really annoy me about this matter:
1) There were only 36 cards to distribute to only a dozen people. I had 8 teams….seems like an easy process. And KG was there that night to assist.
2) All the cards have been mailed out and received….yet this "scumbag" knows he has someone else's cards, has spoken to Grayson (Cherry) and denied any knowledge, has probably read this forum but still won't put up his hand and own up to it.
But Karma is a bitch!

@angpin Are you 100% certain G didn't mix the cards up with the non mailed out base? Were there any other breaks that night? If so is it a possibility the cards were mixed up with those? I know G & R would never intentionally mess anyone about, but accidents can happen. But if they have assured you that they still don't have it, someone out there must have it, if not from that break maybe another. They are completely useless to another person on the secondary market as everyone know what they look like.

Suprised cherry didn't take more care/precautions when sending out cards. Pretty piss poor in my opinion. This is the only host OCT endorses and this happens? He should be double/triple checking everything.... No excuse for this at all if you're hosting high end breaks...
dido that thats alot of $$ missing, so if cards are not found you pays for this?

Sure, but you shouldnt be gambling on whether a supposedly reputable breaker will actually post the cards to the right address

I was talking about what you would receive in a paypal claim if things went wrong, not the reputation/actions of the seller. I am positive Grayson did not do this on purpopse and will sort it out with Ang. And people make mistakes. At least Grayson has admitted to it and hopefully whoever has the cards will come clean if/when they get the cards.

That's the gamble you take with team/group breaks I guess.
Paypal doesn't allow payment for gambling services - that's a whole 'nother conversation ;)

Seriously though, this is why i think high end breaks are too risky, there's no evidence of a high end purchase taking place so there's no buyer protection if something like this goes wrong. I hope the card turns up because the lesson has still been learned and it's not nice seeing someone lose a sweet card like that.

So if Grayson posted them out I assume they did not go out registered??

Going out registered wouldn't solve it anyways.It was put into the wrong package. So registered only proves that a package has been sent/received, not what was in it.

Going out registered wouldn't solve it anyways.It was put into the wrong package. So registered only proves that a package has been sent/received, not what was in it.

So Cherry is 100% sure he did not send anything out to Ang? They definitely went into someone elses package?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom