Not open for further replies.

angpin

Banned User
Real Name
Ang
eBay User
World_sports_ltd
Hey Guys,
As you may or may not know I was heavily involved in the Cherry Immaculate breaks. In iMac #6 break held on the 17th December I had the following teams and managed to pick up these cards:
Magic: Maurice Harkless 11/21
Warriors: Stephen Curry Base 14/99, Random Trio 1/99
Knicks: Carmelo Anthony 7/75
T-Wolves: Didn't score any cards.
Nuggets: J J Hickson Base 16/25
Raptors: DeMar DeRozan 14/75
Bobcats: Didn't score any cards
However I also had the Pelicans and scored an Anthony Davis Jumbo patch #6/75 and a Lance Thomas patch auto #74/99 (Yes I write all my cards down from breaks as they happen)....unfortunately I never received these last two cards.
I've spoken to Grayson and he assures me that they've been posted out (but obviously to the wrong person)

These were the people in this particular break (apart from myself):
Parra, Mp2Marti, Ersk, KG, Crackberry, Tekk, Rimp, K. Thompson, Carlton91, Brentus, a. bini, m. horne. So I can only assume that one of these people has my cards and won't admit to it. (Exclude Parra who is a very close friend of mine, and is as honest as the day is long). Grayson (from Cherry) has contacted all of them and they all have no knowledge of my cards, and I don't have them, and they're not at Cherry headquaters......so someone on this list is more than probable a "scumbag". Don't get me wrong I'm not accusing anyone of being dishonest because I have no proof, but you don't have to be Einstien to put 2 and 2 together!

So if this person who has my cards and would like to PM either Grayson (Cherry) or myself and organise the return of my cards, that would be fantastic and end the ordeal for me, and some good Karma for you.

However Grayson has already had answers from all people involved in the break and "no-one" has my cards...bullshit, sorry. So, because I know how good a network OZCT can be I'm offering anyone with concrete information on who has my cards, $100 reward upon the safe return of my cards (I'm not even interested in the Thomas...if you've got it, please keep it) but I want my Anthony Davis.

Once again the card in question that has been "stolen" by this "scumbag" is:
Immaculate Anthony Davis Jumbo Patch RC #6/75 (patch has the lower half of "N". A photo can be seen on Cherry Collectables Facebook page.

$100 reward to anyone that leads me back to my card. So please go to work all you super sleuths or at least please keep an eye out for the card.

Thanking you all in advance.

Kind regards Ang

thats shit mate just one reason i never do group breaks
trust no one plus the whole fun of this hobbie is to open your own boxes and packs and see the cards for yourself

Hey mate just letting you know it wasn't me unless Grayson has sent me more cards after my one card he sent. I'm outta town til aus day as I work FIFO but have been assured that I don't have any mail from cherry waiting for me at home at this stage, it's not like anyone could on sell it as if would pop up somewhere along the way I'm sure you know it's number So hope you find it bud.

Start a poll for the public to vote. Cludo style. "Who murdered Mr White, with which murder weapon, in which room"

thats s*** mate just one reason i never do group breaks
trust no one plus the whole fun of this hobbie is to open your own boxes and packs and see the cards for yourself
Not only am I not doing any breaks anymore, chances are I'll leave the hobby altogether....sad how one piece of shit can cause so much grief and still sleep at night.

if anyone is uncomfortable with dealing with grayson or Ang,im more than happy if you want to contact me (i will keep you anonymous and wont disclose any information to anyone), i just want Ang to get his cards back - post to me if you like and i will post on for you.
kind regards
rob

if anyone is uncomfortable with dealing with grayson or Ang,im more than happy if you want to contact me (i will keep you anonymous and wont disclose any information to anyone), i just want Ang to get his cards back - post to me if you like and i will post on for you.
kind regards
rob
Great offer rob and similarly happy to help out

Hey mate just letting you know it wasn't me unless Grayson has sent me more cards after my one card he sent. I'm outta town til aus day as I work FIFO but have been assured that I don't have any mail from cherry waiting for me at home at this stage, it's not like anyone could on sell it as if would pop up somewhere along the way I'm sure you know it's number So hope you find it bud.
A.bini btw^

Sorry to hear mate. Had a text from Grayson. Had another look and I do not have it.

Hope you find it mate (or it miraculously reappears).

Ersk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom