4 nations australian kangaroos training

GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
Okay today in blacktown the kangaroos had a open training session , it was great i met mattbowen there and we traded some cards and stuff and i got heaps signed and a couple photos

mostly i got 08 centenary cards signed as most of you know that i am collecting them. at the end of the day i got about 14 centenary cards and heaps of invincibles.

i have some doubles For sale or for trade

here are some pictures of the day.

MY PC OF 2008 CENTENARY SIGNED + LUKE LWEIS SKETCH

LEWIS SKETCH CLOSE UP FOR MATTYBOWEN

nice mate. VERY NICE INDEED!

I will post mine up later when I get a spare few minutes.

Did you get Gidley double as I didnt get his sig? I got all rest rest though. Best card there is the JT Cenetnary!

And I cant believe your taller than Bill Slater.

Nice meeting you mate. See you at the card show!!!

---------- Post added 14-10-2009 at 05:14 PM ----------

did you also get Farah? I didnt :(

farah was a jerk, he said to this "special" kid im not signing yours mate because i no its going on ebay. he did have a stack like 200 cards but who cares he only wanted one signed. so i didnt go to farah i thought he was a jerk. i didnt get a double of gidley. i got a double of petero,hayne,slater,thaiday,hodges,like6cronks and thats it.

DAMN IT!!! :lol:

I saw Farah but he kinda 'ran' from me. I didnt expect him to be a jerk though. I would expect that from Hayne or Lockyer.

And you suddenly dissapeared. Did you get everything you wanted??? I just wish I could have gotten 4 more players but still VERY happy. Who wouldnt be with 55 signed cards??? :lol:

i had to dissapear my dad said he could take me but the training went late and he had to rush off back to work. i tried to stay but i got everything i needed. i wish i took my alfie langer card he was there, my mate got an autograph but i didnt.

I thought I saw Alfie but wasnt sure. I already have cards signed by him. You could have stayed with me and come home with me if I had known mate. Then I could have stolen all your cards :lol:

The best thing about it was there wasnt many people. And there wasnt any creeps who were gunna sell the cards or jerseys. There were only kids and the guy with the cards

Not all the images have loaded for me (as my internet is slow atm) if there are any 2008 champions there that you dont want..i will be interested as usual :)
Brplat

i dont have any champions sorry mate, i didnt collect them i just buy the sketchs i like instead however matty bowen might have a few but he dosent like to trade cards he got signed himself

i dont have any champions sorry mate, i didnt collect them i just buy the sketchs i like instead however matty bowen might have a few but he dosent like to trade cards he got signed himself

No problem mate, Very nice cards eitherway :) and yes i can understand why matty bowen keeps everything he gets signed himself :thumbsup: always good to keep them, lol even if it would help me heaps if he traded :whistle: :lol:
Brplat

Hahaha. :lol: Love your description GiRDS-

And thanks for the pic. Sketches look great with Gold Pens :) Looks great :D

And I got 6 Champions but not selling/trading

You probabaly have them:

Jennings
Luke Lewis
Hannant
Lockyer
White
Brett Morris

:)

farah was a jerk, he said to this "special" kid im not signing yours mate because i no its going on ebay. he did have a stack like 200 cards but who cares he only wanted one signed. so i didnt go to farah i thought he was a jerk. i didnt get a double of gidley. i got a double of petero,hayne,slater,thaiday,hodges,like6cronks and thats it.

Farah is a grade A goose!!! You should have told him that his captain autos dont even sell for much, $350 on a good day on eBay, and they are limited as well LOL.

Hahaha. :lol: Love your description GiRDS-

And thanks for the pic. Sketches look great with Gold Pens :) Looks great :D

And I got 6 Champions but not selling/trading

You probabaly have them:

Jennings
Luke Lewis
Hannant
Lockyer
White
Brett Morris

:)

I have all of them except lockyer...i gotta get myself down to a brisbane training session one day :(
Brplat

Sorry but I wont trade it

1-I dont have doubles of any cards
2- I love my signed cards and always try to expand my collection

Sorry

Yeah mate no problem :) i can understand ;) good to keep hand signed cards. I know i wont ever sell any panther ones :D
Brplat

@ BoonDASH i AGREE 100 %

@ BRPLAT AND MATTBOWEN I AM KEEPING ALL MY 2008 ONES I WILL TRADE OFF MY DOUBLES

Back
Top Bottom