3 days to go ...

And Clarkey tried so hard to get this done too. I could feel his excitement from here in VIC! :eek:

Getting let down by the mailman is no ones fault though.

May all the mojo that was here for 8 boxes go to Mr Clarkey! 8)

You know our boxes will probably be here if we delayed a week .. its a good idea but I dunno if I personally could be stuffed waiting for a particular day to break them ! haha

Shit... then is it worth re-postponing? Like some ppl have said, once they get the box mid-week next week, they won't be able to control their tempt to not break them open that day.

I'm not doing this for me, but for everyone who was in the chatroom that night when it was discussed. I'm cool if it doesn't go ahead, as there are only 4 definites (sorry to those who have gone to the trouble of buying especially for this event).

I know Magic's is keen to do one next year, so I'd be behind that. It also makes sorta more sense, as more 05/06 product will be on the market for then, so greater variation would be possible.

May I suggest that those who bought boxes, break them this week. Let's have a celebration box break week!!!!!

I agree, if too many people break boxes around the same time it doesn't give everyone enough time to appreciate the breaks, but I think those who are able to break this Sun should!

C'mon MOJO for all!

I will break my 2 packs early tomorrow morning, at 12:00am. So whoever will be here can ejoy a break befor going to bed!!

None of my boxes have arived either!!!! :cry:

I do have a few packs that I bought from All Star Cards as back up though....

I would be more than happy to delay the break until next week?? Next sunday???? :?

hill33.com said:
You know our boxes will probably be here if we delayed a week .. its a good idea but I dunno if I personally could be stuffed waiting for a particular day to break them ! haha

Lol Graham,

If you cant wait until next Sunday, what you should do is break the box during the week and save a record. Dont tell us and make it seem real to everyone next Sunday.

You can have the scans all ready to go and tell a story while you break :D

(or you could just break during the week...) :roll:

Fuck it... I'll break mine tomorrow as planned... I'll get another box for next time...

Lippo said:
hill33.com said:

Lol Graham,

If you cant wait until next Sunday, what you should do is break the box during the week and save a record. Dont tell us and make it seem real to everyone next Sunday.

You can have the scans all ready to go and tell a story while you break :D

(or you could just break during the week...) :roll:

Or ill have a fantasy break like that clown did a few weeks back :roll:

Back
Top Bottom