OzCards Greatest Hero!!!!
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
clarkescards
Only 3 more sleeps!!!

Anyway, heres the current status -

Confirmed - clarkescards, vladlevinsky, wade7, henkita217

Unconfirmed - The Truth, jvalles69, Lippo, New Collector, Fishy, Ruckers, Korver#26

Waiting for boxes -

Box free - :p - hill33.com, chadjaja, Fishy, kidd05

If you want to be included, or update your status, please PM me.

If you are gonna break a box/packs, then PM me by Friday night, and I'll organise a schedule and post up on Saturday. Depending on the number of people involved, the more involved a time limit may be introduced. If not many, then maybe just a running sheet designating the break order.

Cheers.

You can just edit your past titles and bump it you know!! What a Jimbo!

Anyways.. I won't have a box to bust, but this day will be awesome! Has anyone prepared the categories for the awards yet?? CMON MODS!

MavsMan© said:
hill33.com said:
we should have a Box Buy Box Break Day Chad !!! :lol:

A what????

An Ozcards Box Buy Box Break Day - or an OBBBBD for short.

So when we do a box buy, we have a box break day and can see what everyone gets in their boxes.

Or we could just break them at our leisure and post the results .. yeah i like that option :D

How can it be a post whore when it's only 1 post??? (It's not like it's 5 or 6, is it Chad???)

I figure starting a new topic each day, will just help rmind people!!!!

^ I think what Clarkey doing is a great idea. Especially when you have a busy lifestyle like me, I sometime forget things.

But anyway, Clarkey, my box is here and I'm ready for Sunday!

Damn, postman came by. Looks like I wont have my boxes here in time. Wonder when they will come in.

Damn, postman came by. Looks like I wont have my boxes here in time. Wonder when they will come in.

Me too! :cry: Hopefully they come this arvo with a courier, or through the post office! [-o<

Otherwise I am out! Have to break 'em during the week!

im gunna have to pull out, i was meant to go down to my local market sunday morning to grab sum packs but now i have to work as sum1 has called in sick

Back
Top Bottom