24 packs UD Black break. Here we go.

ahah LBJ collectors across the world must be crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... definitely beat the odds, in fact, best pull ever in UD Black history.. 2 LBJ autos /25... you should get your investment back with Brons...

ahah LBJ collector across the world must be crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... definitely beat the odds, in fact, best pull ever in UD Black history.. 2 LBJ autos /25... you should get your investment back with Brons...

agreeed.. i don't think you could get any more insane than that.

24 packs of UD Black.

2 Lebron James Autographs BOTH serial numbered with only 25 in existence.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Hopefully I have such luck with my 3 Packs still coming!

lucky last.get ready shane and jodie to be swamped with pm's.i am sure there might be one or two thousand :lol: can't wait for the scans.talk to you later when it all queitens down
it was worth it.and still 9 more to come.
tony :D

agreeed.. i don't think you could get any more insane than that.

24 packs of UD Black.

2 Lebron James Autographs BOTH serial numbered with only 25 in existence.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Hopefully I have such luck with my 3 Packs still coming!

Exactly, it's really shockingly awesome...

Good luck with your 3 UD Blacks as well... i am so thrilled to see Australia possess bigger value of UD Blacks... :D

Last pack 24 of 24

Thanks to Jodie for typing. I'm typing my own thank you.

After this break I will put up a new thread with scans. And thanks to everyone for watching.

Anyone wanting to trade I am looking for UD Blacks for my set.

And once again big thanks to Tony for egging me on

Here goes.

Pack 24

Auto ticket Maurice Ager 4/50.

He can faint now.

Is this one of the biggest live busts EVER! Have there been many UD Black bulk busts so far?

LOL at Jodie, typing your own TY...but you deserve it! A warm round for Jodie's super typing:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom