22 years later, l finally own one!

GoMoto

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ming
just showing my age. these cards came out in 1994 and MacDonald was the star import for the North Melbourne Gaints.
Always wanted this card and.came.across one on ebay this week. Snapped it up for a bargin!

not sure if any other oldies remember the NBL back then but there were some ripper signagure cards from this series. pity gaze didnt sign.

20171111_153910.jpg

I remember that NBL era - D-Mac and the Giants! In our house we were more Derek Rucker fans....

I believe the Kings had leon Non Trimmingham in that set. He was a super star!

He was a beast. Came across the Aussie Hoopla podcast the other day with a Trimmingham interview from 3 years ago if anyone is interested check it out, yet to listen to it myself but other ones so far sound decent. Gotta skip through the outdated news though.

I believe the Kings had leon Non Trimmingham in that set. He was a super star!

Neon Leon and Mario Donaldson......great times for the Kings.......prime time Saturday night games on Channel 10.

Once we were excited that one of the big name players from the Kings was coming to our high school......ended up being Neil Turner!

Cheers
Matt

Love this mail day as I'm a fan of this release too. Well done n the D-Mac

Did you know the most sought out after card from this release is the checklist? They were fetching $50, which made them the most expensive card from the set.

He may not have signed for this release but he did sign a fair few cards: Gaze

I had a heap of Neon Leon Trimmingham cards back in the day. Wish I had of kept them. D-Mac was another quality player.
Wasn't much in the way of big Wildcats cards but would have loved one of these of the Alabama Slamma James Crawford!!
NBL was something else back then. Has really dropped off...I even miss the show with Steve Carfino and Bill Woods I think was the other bloke. Good times.
Great mailday congrats

The good old days of collecting as a perth wildcats fan there was a few awesome cards-
James Crawford lord of the ring
Andrew vlahov signature series
Ricky grace gold card
Ricky grace best of both worlds non auto redemption and auto redemption
And Scott fisher heros set
Ricky grace and d-Mac head to head

Shane Heal with his unorthodox jump shot I personally wasn't a fan of him but he definitely could knock em down, hey Lonzo should emulate Heals jump shot u never know? :blink:

The good old days of collecting as a perth wildcats fan there was a few awesome cards-
James Crawford lord of the ring
Andrew vlahov signature series
Ricky grace gold card
Ricky grace best of both worlds non auto redemption and auto redemption
And Scott fisher heros set
Ricky grace and d-Mac head to head
Andrew Vlahov i forgot about him man the good ol days

this $25 card is getting more replies than a logoman mail day.!!!

must be plenty of 35+ oldies on this forum.

IMG_7894.JPG
Was a good era going to school with your swaps and trading at lunchtime, nearly every market had a card shop good times
And my collecting all started after I went to chicken treat and got a quarter chicken and chips which came with a pack of 93-94 hoops still remember opening my first pack pulled this

IMG_7894.JPG
Was a good era going to school with your swaps and trading at lunchtime, nearly every market had a card shop good times
And my collecting all started after I went to chicken treat and got a quarter chicken and chips which came with a pack of 93-94 hoops still remember opening my first pack pulled this
You must have felt like the king when you pulled that Supreme court card almost 20 years ago.

I know I'm drumming up an old old threads, but just wanted to say that I know the feeling.

Every six months or so I see my NBL collection and start chasing some of the remaining inserts/autos I need.

Last week was that time again. Lol.

Whilst I was searching for stuff, I came across this thread as well as another DMac sig series on eBay.

Luckily I made an offer and got a bargain as the buyer wanted it to go to 'a good home'

Not in as good a shape as yours though.

Congrats on your pickup!

For the next few weeks I'll prob try chase the others too, but theyre getting harder to find.

In fact, I know @JAMMIN probs has the best NBL collection on here.

Do you think you could post a pic of all 7 of them together Jammin???? I dont even think Ive ever seen a Vlahov or checklist...

Back
Top Bottom