22 Packs of Select Champions

jestero12

Banned User
Real Name
Umesh Rajadevan
eBay User
jestero12
2nd break in 3 days!

11 packs last time + 22 today, makes up my last box of Champions, and in fact my last box of AFL cards (i'm gonna get 1 NRL), until 2008 Classic come out.

So i'm channelling all my good luck into these cards ;)

Here goes!

Fiirst 5 packs

Shaun Burgoyne Holofoil
Aaron Sandilands Sketch
Paddy Ryder Holofoil
Paddy Ryder Holofoil (not a mistake - got it twice in a row!!!)
Dean Cox BFS
Angus Monfires Hoofoil
Dale Thomas Holofoil
Mark McVeigh BFS (another double!)
Leroy Jetta Holofoil

Robert Murphy Holofoil
Russel Robertson Sketch
David Hille Holofoil
Aaron sandilands Sketch (again)

maybe it wasn't a good idea to buy from 2 shops!

Brad Johnson Holofoil
Nathan Bock BFS
Matt Rosa Holofoil
Paul Hasleby Holofoil
Leon David Holofoil
and...Matty Kreuzer Draft Rookie !! :) :) Nice one of the best rookies to get! And whatsmore, one i dont have (will trade rioli if anyones intersted though)

Ryan Crowley Holofoil
Travis Cloke Holofoil
Martin Clarke Holofoil
Shannon Grant Sketch
Josh Carr Holofoil
Jobe Watson Holofoil

Last 5 packs (had to go out yesterday)

Peter Bell Holofoil
Heath Black Holofoil
Nigel Lappin Holofoil
Michael Braun BFS
Ash McGrath Holofoil
Nathan Bock Holofoil

Guys - if you want to continue this petty crap there are plenty of other forums out there. Next time either of you are involved in anything like this there will be instant bans.

its a live box break hes not trading any unless he states it.

This is simply not true. It's a trading site.

Pruey - in future if you are unsure about a post, please report it to us using the report a post function (over on the left on each post is a report this post button --- this one -->
report.gif
). We will take a look and make a call on it. Please don't take it into your own hands.

Thanks

This is simply not true. It's a trading site.

Pruey - in future if you are unsure about a post, please report it to us using the report a post function (over on the left on each post is a report this post button --- this one -->
report.gif
). We will take a look and make a call on it. Please don't take it into your own hands.

Thanks

doesnt look like i did take it into my own hands. all i said was its a live box break he didnt state he was trading any. which now i realise was the wrong thing to say and that you can say that my bad with that one. but what i dont understand is that gomoto has to come in and cause trouble when i realised my mistake and the post was 4 days before he posted it. everytime i make a post good or bad gomoto has to come in and cause trouble and it only takes a little bit to tick me off so i retaliate. so gomoto in the future if you have a problem with one of my posts please pm me and we will sort it out.

I have said the same thing to gomoto so don't think you are the only one - if you have a problem with a post, don't reply or respond to it, report it to us using the button as above and we will deal with it.

Cheers

Pruey "nice pull on the matty kreuzer rookie mate saves you buying it."

GoMoto "Well done on the Kreuzer mate. "

Thanks guys...was wrapt to get it...btw - anything i pull i'm open to offers for, i just may not want to get rid of it...

Neways thanks guys, and i hope you've sorted **** out!

Back
Top Bottom