2023 Traders Predictor shares - ALL SHARES FULL!!!

joeyhonson

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
joeyhonson
Hi All,
I will be doing only 3 Predictor shares this year. If you have a Predictor and would like to include it in a share to redeem a limited edition set numbered to 50, please let me know.

Please let me know what card you have and what number it is, then send it to me as soon as you can to

PO Box 4007, Rathmines, NSW 2283

Predictor Share 1
Broncos - Clinton De Rose
Raiders - Tim Wilson
Bulldogs - Mark Johnson
Sharks - Brandon McFadyen
Titans - Peter Smith
Sea Eagles - Adam Flint
Storm - Mark Johnson
Knights - Mark Johnson
Cowboys Mark Johnson
Eels - Mark Johnson
Panthers - Mark Johnson
Dolphins David Wyatt
Rabbitohs - Shaun MacDonald
Dragons - Mark Johnson
Roosters - Paul Bathman
Warriors - Scotty Murray
Tigers - Robbie Harrison

Predictor Share 2
Broncos - GeoffnEileen Warnes
Raiders - John Lussick (OCT)
Bulldogs - John Jones
Sharks - David Morton
Titans - Sarah Parmenter
Sea Eagles Lee Roberts
Storm - Darin McDermid
Knights - Tim O'Donnell
Cowboys - Mike Kenny
Eels - Bob Groom (OCT)
Panthers - John Jones
Dolphins GeoffnEileen Warnes
Rabbitohs - David Morton
Dragons - David Howell
Roosters - John Jones
Warriors - Kevin Doe Boye Follas
Tigers - Robbie Harrison

Predictor Share 3
Broncos GeoffnEileen Warnes
Raiders - Victor the Viking (OCT)
Bulldogs - Mark Johnson
Sharks - Matt Crosby
Titans - Tristan Boss
Sea Eagles - Wayne Speck
Storm - Tristan Boss
Knights - Chris Lauchlan
Cowboys - Rick Stainkey
Eels - Ryan Rhino Morris
Panthers @Brplat
Dolphins - KidKuubrick (OCT)
Rabbitohs - Paul Calandruccio
Dragons - Ross Hobden
Roosters - Alex Hopes
Warriors - Scotty Murray
Tigers - Dylan Cameron

Last edited:
Hi Mark,

I've got Cowboys #180 if you want to add it to a share.

Regards
Mike

I got in my case a panthers, bulldogs and easts premiership predictor card that could go into draw this year please let me know as I am unfamiliar with processes many thanks John

Hey John, I can use them all to fill spots in the shares. That would be great.
The first 50 people to send in all 16 Predictors receive a special set limited to only 50.
At the end of the year all Predictors are sent back to me and I will send you back your 3 Predictors plus the team card from the set that goes with them.
I’ve been doing this for quite a few years now.
If you want in then just send those 3 to me at the address in the thread above
Any questions just ask
Cheers

Hey John, I can use them all to fill spots in the shares. That would be great.
The first 50 people to send in all 16 Predictors receive a special set limited to only 50.
At the end of the year all Predictors are sent back to me and I will send you back your 3 Predictors plus the team card from the set that goes with them.
I’ve been doing this for quite a few years now.
If you want in then just send those 3 to me at the address in the thread above
Any questions just ask
Cheer

Mark thanks for replying and your advice - I will send them off on Wednesday - I am 69 and have to go to hospital tomorrow for check ups but nothing on Wednesday - now do you want the original cards or just photocopies - whatever you let me know I will send registered post. Thank you for what looks like a lot of work done by you. My thoughts well for first time in 4 years I did not get a legends card - got 1 black signature but some 13 pearls numbered to 72 - even my priority box was nothing too special and finally I got 13 of 7 dolphin cards and 3 doubles so will try to get full set -later this week get AFL cards

HI John,
Please send through the original cards as I will need to send them on to TLA once I have all 16. I will put you in share #2 with all 3 cards. That way you will get back the same numbered cards from that set.

If you are chasing the Dolphins cards, check out Diggaz Trading Cards website. He has them all available for $10 each.

I must have picked up your cards, the first time in 4 years I actually did get a Legends signature.....lol

last year I bought a case and a starter pack box and got a legends card in each one !!! Will send cards off to you tomorrow -bytheway I Ama doggies supporter and have been since 1963 and thank you re dolphin cards advice

Mark - John here I sent my registered mail to you the 3 premiership predictor cards I had - souths, bulldogs and tigers.

Mark - John here I sent my registered mail to you the 3 premiership predictor cards I had - souths, bulldogs and tigers.
Sorry mark made a mistake the cards I sent were easts, bulldogs and tigers apologise for confusion

Back
Top Bottom