2023 Select New Release July 2023

I'd say tomorrow for Vic peeps and metro other states. They are generally pretty good with delivery, I am in Melbourne and always get my boxes the day after the shipping day

Depends if you've paid for express, there's a good chance if they're picked up in the morning tomorrow sounds likely. If they're not picked up till the arvo no chance

I meant we won't have them in hand today.

You were never getting them today anyway. It’s like this, Select will have the entire production run labeled and packed onto pallets. The freight company collects in bulk with the truck. From there they make their way back to the depot to be sorted into the correct state locations. This is probably the first time they’ll get scanned, although sometimes the odd one or two miss scanning at this time and they don’t get scanned again until the next day when they arrive at their destination depot. Just relax people, if they are collected from the Select warehouse today you most likely won’t get updates of scanning until later on.

You were never getting them today anyway. It’s like this, Select will have the entire production run labeled and packed onto pallets. The freight company collects in bulk with the truck. From there they make their way back to the depot to be sorted into the correct state locations. This is probably the first time they’ll get scanned, although sometimes the odd one or two miss scanning at this time and they don’t get scanned again until the next day when they arrive at their destination depot. Just relax people, if they are collected from the Select warehouse today you most likely won’t get updates of scanning until later on.

That's all correct

I just wish select had communicated the actual dispatch a bit better given these are 2 weeks late, last official communication from them wasn't very decisive

That's all correct

I just wish select had communicated the actual dispatch a bit better given these are 2 weeks late, last official communication from them wasn't very decisive

This. Pretty hard to relax when we've waited this long!

Thursday or Friday for me down in tassie got that feeling they will be loaded with gws and suns after daicos got injured and will not win Brownlow now and pies will not win the flag without him

I'm not confident they've even been picked up by Aus Post / Star Trak

I am thinking of those who have the shakes atm.

It doesn't matter to me, but I am a man of the people

1691481396736.png

Back
Top Bottom