2023 Select New Release July 2023

My tracking was just updated not sure if that means anything as in they have stock or not
Mine as well, just for my SCC box though, not my main drop box. Give they've stated they won't post until they are all ready to go, I'm not going to chub up until both are logged.

I reckon the second delay was super minor and basically didn’t allow them to get everything sent by today. I think it will be sent tomorrow and because of the weekend not received until Monday by the earliest

I reckon the second delay was super minor and basically didn’t allow them to get everything sent by today. I think it will be sent tomorrow and because of the weekend not received until Monday by the earliest

Fingers crossed you're right. I've got my SCC tracking too.

If I was a betting man I'd have a punt that we won't even have these in hand this time next week 😞

If that’s the case banana. Select should be nice enough and combine our Legacy boxes with them too lol

Select really need to get on their a-game and ensure there aren't delays like this with future releases.

It's been 19 days since general release and into 4th week for SCC purchase.

Considering the costs of the box, it's not a cost to come lightly.

Select really need to get on their a-game and ensure there aren't delays like this with future releases.

It's been 19 days since general release and into 4th week for SCC purchase.

Considering the costs of the box, it's not a cost to come lightly.
Agreed and if you bought a box on secondary market won’t be seeing those for a while

Yes that is why I am waiting, for all we know some of these ebay sellers may never get their boxes . I always ask now, after I purchased off one seller, is box in hand ?

Last edited:
received_1394131597831367.jpeg

Shipping tomorrow!

I'd say tomorrow for Vic peeps and metro other states. They are generally pretty good with delivery, I am in Melbourne and always get my boxes the day after the shipping day

Back
Top Bottom