2023 Select New Release July 2023

Be getting a number of these Sheezels being a Roo fan. These last two releases pretty close together too. Whats the bet there is a Daicos triple signature card ?

Really wish they released this first and then left Gem for later in the year. Assume they'll be dropping Legacy within the next month which will kill us financially.

Totally agree. Legacy should have been released right now. GEM could have been October/November. Would have made much more sense.

it's not a good look, having a badly timed delay and now a leak of a staple release crashing together in the same ballpark week.
fingers are crossed there is no further delay with gem

Incredibly frustrating if there is a further delay especially as a lot of us have invested our hard earned for a good month now.

Won’t be buying any gem boxes until sellers have them in hand. Also noticing prices are dropping considerably on eBay which is good for collectors like myself

"likely to early next week"

would be nice to know what has caused the delay, I assume just delays in them coming in from the manufacturers, but they could say that right?

Doesn’t surprise all the docks Australia wide are under the pump, I recently bought a brand new car and it was sitting at the docks waiting to be unloaded for 4 weeks, was originally supposed to have the car end of June ended up getting it Friday last week so don’t be surprised if further delays

Doesn’t surprise all the docks Australia wide are under the pump, I recently bought a brand new car and it was sitting at the docks waiting to be unloaded for 4 weeks, was originally supposed to have the car end of June ended up getting it Friday last week so don’t be surprised if further delays
Yep
We had 33 containers unloaded from Malaysia only to be loaded back up on a new ship, full, back to Malaysia.

That was a fun sell to our customers 😐

Can confirm ports globally are royally rooted.

Yes had a similar experience recently buying a card on eBay was going from hoppers crossing to Melbourne. Went via Perth though lol

Back
Top Bottom