2023 Select New Release July 2023

there's something missing in my life rn...don't know what it is...i just feel...empty...for some reason...

Could always start a switchblade gang while you are waiting.....

1690346645250.png

imagine strutting into the nightclub with one of those boxcutters hanging off your belt...you wouldn't be going home alone that's for sure

You would be going home with the purple haired they/them person with the magic the gathering/pokemon T Shirt

Looking at buying a box of gem on eBay couldn’t help noticing one seller has been selling quite a few sells one then another pops up . How can this be here rover

I hate when the shipping day is a Thursday, it means if your boxes don’t arrive overnight like they should then it’s a very long weekend watching others bust theirs.
yeah i tend to agree, monday releases seem to make the most sense, gives the biggest chance of everyone getting the product in the same week

Kind of sucks as well being in WA, you need to pay for the premium delivery to usually get it late the following day.

Would be great if SCC order shipped a day or two earlier, but I doubt they'll ever do that.

Kind of sucks as well being in WA, you need to pay for the premium delivery to usually get it late the following day.

Would be great if SCC order shipped a day or two earlier, but I doubt they'll ever do that.

They should do that - means the real collectors bust a day earlier and get the jump on the flippers

Back
Top Bottom