2023 Select New Release July 2023

Gws
Gc
Freo
Port
Bris

They're usually the last picked in breaks in that order

Accurate. And you know what, most of these collectors are smart, they don’t rush in, they sit back knowing they don’t have to fight off thousands of other collectors and pick up their cards cheap as chips when people start dumping them after breaks. Hopefully when Tassie have their team I’ll be able to do the same haha.

Accurate. And you know what, most of these collectors are smart, they don’t rush in, they sit back knowing they don’t have to fight off thousands of other collectors and pick up their cards cheap as chips when people start dumping them after breaks. Hopefully when Tassie have their team I’ll be able to do the same haha.
Yep. I hate pulling these cards. I'd prefer to put them in the spokes of my BMX

I was going to say this. They are clever collectors, never rush in and will always haggle for price which is smart

Not this release outside of base.

"Mate, the cubic zircon alone is with $45"
Jewelry GIF by A24

Breakers starting to jack up prices already ~ $200 extra per box
Makes sense. Unless a heap of flippers are waiting until they are in hand before listing them eBay prices have quickly gotten to 1150 and could conceivably continue to rise at a steady rate.

Update about your order of 2023 AFL GEM Football
Dear valued collectors,
Due to circumstances beyond our control, 2023 AFL GEM FOOTBALL dispatch & delivery has been delayed. The expected release/shipping date is now Thursday August 3rd, 2023.
We sincerely apologise for the delay.
We understand the frustration that this can cause for collectors and appreciate your understanding and ongoing support of Select Australia.
Those that have a valid order for this product will receive the usual shipping notification with tracking number a few days before the product is released to the carrier (release day).

Thanks,
Select Footy Cards​
Select Australia

I had this sent to me yesterday about this delay:

They had have a team of young third world nation kids working 24/7 digging cubic zirconia's out of the ground at a furious rate to get this product out in the trading card community!

Gone a bit slower than they had imagined but after handing out a few high end GWS and Gold Coast cards to the kids, they picked up speed and cut down the delay to only a week!

I had this sent to me yesterday about this delay:

They had have a team of young third world nation kids working 24/7 digging cubic zirconia's out of the ground at a furious rate to get this product out in the trading card community!

Gone a bit slower than they had imagined but after handing out a few high end GWS and Gold Coast cards to the kids, they picked up speed and cut down the delay to only a week!

Good stuff. Only one hole in that story, Select aren’t using Cubic Zirconia.

this delay is really a bucket of cold water on the gem 💎
It was a hot lead up, then drop day, then STOP...
thank God 'Nationals' is about to start and youtube will blow up with ton's of card videos to view

Back
Top Bottom