2023 Select New Release July 2023

I remember ................

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
Sad Happy Hour GIF

By far the worst high end release over the last 10 years based on delay, manufacturing error and value.

If the replacements have an expiry date of Feb 24, what happens with the missing boxes for which cards haven’t been accounted for? Something doesn’t add up.

Did they ever find the unaccounted for cards in the boxes? No surprises?

I have not seen anything other than what was on the checklist, which was equally surprising considering what they have been doing in the past.

Did they ever find the unaccounted for cards in the boxes? No surprises?

I have not seen anything other than what was on the checklist, which was equally surprising considering what they have been doing in the past.

Yep this for me is the most disappointing thing of the series, could have easily dropped in a /25 Black insert from each team, but they haven't. Shocking release.

Not sure Select will class this as an unsuccessful release, as it was sold out . Collectors might have differing views however. Personally I just don’t think it was required should have just released Legacy. Select can pretty much release anything at the moment and it will sell out.

So I have sold the contents of my 2 boxes and made about $600 profit so not 2 bad although if I didn’t hit a sig would have lost money, I can see now why people just flip boxes I would have made at least $800 if I sold them for $1k each but I would still prefer to open as it’s more fun

So I have sold the contents of my 2 boxes and made about $600 profit so not 2 bad although if I didn’t hit a sig would have lost money, I can see now why people just flip boxes I would have made at least $800 if I sold them for $1k each but I would still prefer to open as it’s more fun
I sold my mates box to RGV for $900.

$600 profit off two boxes without having to lift a finger and not having to worry about hitting a sig.

I'd prefer to open but it is what it is

Apart from the base cards looking nice, and maybe sigs also looking nice, this is unfortunately a huge miss from Select. The lack of sig per box for $600 is not a direction I want Select to go in. Correct me if I’m wrong, but is this the worst release we’ve seen in about 5 years? I can’t think of anything that’s disappointed me more. But I’m fine with it, means I’m only chasing a few cards and I’ll wait for Legacy and hope for some redemption by Select.

Apart from the base cards looking nice, and maybe sigs also looking nice, this is unfortunately a huge miss from Select. The lack of sig per box for $600 is not a direction I want Select to go in. Correct me if I’m wrong, but is this the worst release we’ve seen in about 5 years? I can’t think of anything that’s disappointed me more. But I’m fine with it, means I’m only chasing a few cards and I’ll wait for Legacy and hope for some redemption by Select.
Yea I think your right, I have 1 more box coming that I bought on secondary market I’m not sure if I should bust it or just set fire to it

Back
Top Bottom