2020-21 Hit and Miss

TAB1980

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Trent
Hi guys

This ones probably more for the product breakers on here but I'm wondering if you guys experience the same thing I do almost every year.

Each season, I seem to hit certain rookies an awful lot whilst at the same time, there are others that I can't get to save myself.

From the limited product I have opened so far from the 2020-21 season, I seem to hit Antman pretty regularly, (not complaining), but at the same time, I can barely ever hit a Maxey.

I seemed to get Ja and not Zion - not complaining either!

Also got Trae and not Luka

now if we want to dig down then I’m probably looking at also someone like Buddy Hield in that draft or Diamond Stone lol

ill have to look back through my breaks for more - sounds rough digging up those mental pains though

Hi guys

This ones probably more for the product breakers on here but I'm wondering if you guys experience the same thing I do almost every year.

Each season, I seem to hit certain rookies an awful lot whilst at the same time, there are others that I can't get to save myself.

From the limited product I have opened so far from the 2020-21 season, I seem to hit Antman pretty regularly, (not complaining), but at the same time, I can barely ever hit a Maxey.
I opened a shitload and hit like 1 Antman.

I barely see Ja, Zion, but can see Melo. I have never seen Antman. Does he exist? lol.

I guess that is what this forum is all about. To shift the doubles on to others.

Back
Top Bottom