2018 Select Hilites All Rounds & Finals Cards Listing

The cards are great looking but wow the print run is ridiculous for the start of the year, 103 cards printed for tom lynch from the gold coast suns !!
Due to not many people buying the cards this may actually increase the value of the cards ...... at some time in the future.
At the end of the year the rising star cards will be harder to get than the table menus that were printed in prior years. lol :p

Will there be hilites or lowlites in coming weeks?

Jaidyn Stephenson Rising Star week 4.

I thought after Friday night's game it was going to take a fair effort to beat him. Shame I put him back on the pine in Fantasy.

Dusty Hilite week 4

Last edited:
Good old Select posted this in reply to the release of this weeks Hilites cards; "will be available some time Thursday" pretty poor service. :thumbsdown:

ROUND 5 HILITES & RISING STAR CARDS
Due to the extended ANZAC Day Round, our Hilites and Rising Star cards will be available some time on Thursday this week, on sale for 48hrs until the same time Saturday.

Hilites for this week will be Brody Grundy after he dismantles the Bombers tomorrow. He's taken his game to another level this year.

Good old Select posted this in reply to the release of this weeks Hilites cards; "will be available some time Thursday" pretty poor service. :thumbsdown:

ROUND 5 HILITES & RISING STAR CARDS
Due to the extended ANZAC Day Round, our Hilites and Rising Star cards will be available some time on Thursday this week, on sale for 48hrs until the same time Saturday.

What’s the issue there mate? Normally they get the whole Monday after the footy to get these sorted but they are attempting to get the ready the next day after the Anzac Day game. Not sure what the problem is.

What’s the issue there mate? Normally they get the whole Monday after the footy to get these sorted but they are attempting to get the ready the next day after the Anzac Day game. Not sure what the problem is.

Yeah i dont get the issue lol they have to wait for the rising star to be announced anyway? Plus would be silly to do a highlight early if someone comes out and kicks 10 goals on anzac day lol

what annoyed me was the "sometime thursday", you have to wait on line for any amount of time, why not say from 2pm or 5pm then you know when you can order.

what annoyed me was the "sometime thursday", you have to wait on line for any amount of time, why not say from 2pm or 5pm then you know when you can order.

Well sort of. You dont really need to wait all day as the cards dont sell out! You have 48 hours.

Only people it affects is people going for low numbers and i actually like making it a bit random as lets others have a chance rather than the big buyers.

I think one of selects least worries is wnsuring certain people get lower numbers so listing a specific time isnt as significant to them

So close to jumper number and 001.
F0C691A3-3B31-4C2A-AA7E-6A72693163D1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom