2017 Select MVP Award Set Of Cars Available Now + Bonus AFLW Cards

back2backpremiers

13Cups@Hawthorn
Real Name
Jimmy
2017 MVP SET

Our 2017 MVP set, featuring 22 of the best players under 22, is available now! Plus, the set also includes 7 major award winners including players from the AFLW! (29 cards in total)

Available on our website now: https://www.selectaustralia.com.au/2017-mvp-set

2017 MVP SET
$100.00
AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK

Product Description
Boxed set featuring the Players Associations best 22 under 22 years of age

Here are the AFL 22 Under 22 that make the set up, then there are the awards cards, and the aflw

22under22 Team

B: Andrew McGrath (Ess). Harris Andrews (Bris). Callum Mills (Syd)
HB: Jayden Hunt (Mel). Jake Lever (Adel). Ryan Burton (Haw)
C: Marcus Bontempelli (WB). Clayton Oliver (Mel). Josh Kelly (GWS)
HF: Jack Billing (St K). Charlie Curnow (Carl). Jack Martin (GC)
F: Orazio Fantasia (Ess). Eric Hipwood (Bris). Tom Papley (Syd)
FOLL: Peter Wright (GC), Zach Merrett (Ess). Matt Crouch (Adel)
I/C: James Sicily (Haw), Isaac Heeney (Syd), Ollie Wines (PA), Daniel Rioli (Rich)

Hey BLOWN8 we got 2 hawks in this set which is better than the hilites set. lol :)
Also Scotty_WCE you wont need to get a set before they sell out. Can you believe no west coasters in the set!!!, oh and no freo either. :rofl::cry::lol::sick:
I think thats enough emojis for now

Here are the AFL 22 Under 22 that make the set up, then there are the awards cards, and the aflw

22under22 Team

B: Andrew McGrath (Ess). Harris Andrews (Bris). Callum Mills (Syd)
HB: Jayden Hunt (Mel). Jake Lever (Adel). Ryan Burton (Haw)
C: Marcus Bontempelli (WB). Clayton Oliver (Mel). Josh Kelly (GWS)
HF: Jack Billing (St K). Charlie Curnow (Carl). Jack Martin (GC)
F: Orazio Fantasia (Ess). Eric Hipwood (Bris). Tom Papley (Syd)
FOLL: Peter Wright (GC), Zach Merrett (Ess). Matt Crouch (Adel)
I/C: James Sicily (Haw), Isaac Heeney (Syd), Ollie Wines (PA), Daniel Rioli (Rich)

Hey BLOWN8 we got 2 hawks in this set which is better than the hilites set. lol :)
Also Scotty_WCE you wont need to get a set before they sell out. Can you believe no west coasters in the set!!!, oh and no freo either. :rofl::cry::lol::sick:
I think thats enough emojis for now
Ha! At least I can save a bit extra for Future Forcd instead :)

Hi again
i still can t find a print run for the under 22. does anyone have a set from last year as select generally print the number of sets made on the back of the outer box, as they do with the premier set?
will be interesting if they increase the print run of the premiers cards as they have reduced the print run each year with these cards.
in 2008 the print run was 4000 sets, 2013 was 2000 sets, 2014 and 2015 was 1200 sets.
in 2016 they increased the print run to 1500 for the doggies and they sold out.

Hi again
i still can t find a print run for the under 22. does anyone have a set from last year as select generally print the number of sets made on the back of the outer box, as they do with the premier set?
will be interesting if they increase the print run of the premiers cards as they have reduced the print run each year with these cards.
in 2008 the print run was 4000 sets, 2013 was 2000 sets, 2014 and 2015 was 1200 sets.
in 2016 they increased the print run to 1500 for the doggies and they sold out.

If you email Select they should be able to tell you. I’m gonna guess and say it will be between 2000-2500. But being Richmond it could actually be more due to potential demand.

Back
Top Bottom