For Sale 2017 Melbourne Storm NRL Premiership Box Sets - Regular and Signature Versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggaz TC

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
diggaztradingcards
As per last year, we'll have two versions of the NRL Premiership Box Sets available.

A standard version which this year is limited to 300 sets. This can be purchased for $80

A Limited Set featuring Signature Cards from all 17 players from the Grand Final winning team. This Set will be #/50 and listed for $999.

The 20 card set features the following:
  • A player card for each member of the 2017 Grand Final winning team.
  • Every card contains a special hologram sticker panel that is INDIVIDUALLY SIGNED by each player.
  • Three (3) additional cards made up of a celebratory team photo and checklist card, a Cameron Smith captain card and a Billy Slater Clive Churchill medallist card.
  • Each official player image was obtained from the 2017 Grand Final.
  • Cards feature each player’s 2017 statistics along with their individual statistics from the 2017 Grand Final.
  • Each set comes sealed in its own acrylic display box and 2017 NRL Premiers slip case
  • Each set is uniquely numbered and contains an official NRL hologram.

As usual, very flexible payment options are available for the signature set. A deposit will be required to secure your set.

Sets are expected to be available in approximately 4 weeks.

Please message with any questions or intentions to pre order.

Regards,
Diggaz Trading Cards.

TLAW13028_NRL_2017PremiersFlyer_A4_V1-1.jpg
TLAW13028_NRL_2017PremiersFlyer_A4_V1-2.jpg

TLAW13028_NRL_2017PremiersParallelFlyer_A4_V1-1.jpg
TLAW13028_NRL_2017PremiersParallelFlyer_A4_V1-2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Michael, does the signature set have two billy Slater and Cameron Smith signature cards? And can we request numbers or is it random.

Update:

It seems some significant information was omitted regarding these sets.

Yes, the players will be signing hologram signature panels which are being applied to the cards.

Apologies for the lateness of this update, we're only just finding out about it now.

I will be contacting everyone who has pre-ordered to confirm this new information.

The regular Melbourne Storm Premiership Box Sets are now available to send out.

20-Card Set
17 Players + Team Photo, Cam Smith Captain and Slater Churchill Card.

Release is limited to 300 Sets

$80 delivered

25467678_273897709804531_1680518468_o.jpg

Melbourne Storm Premiers Signature Collection Box Sets are now available to send out.

20-Card Set
17 Players + Team Photo, Cam Smith Captain and Slater Churchill Card.

All 17 players from the Storm Grand Final winning team signed Hologram Lablels which have been applied to their cards.

Release is limited to 50 Sets and serial numbered

$999 delivered

25625548_10214991296795818_118694529_o.jpg

img016.jpg
img017.jpg

img018.jpg

17 sig set with the big 3, especially Cooper Cronk's last game with Storm should have been the most collectable set for the past few years. But as seems pretty typical ESP have missed a golden opportunity by, once again, not really understanding what collectors want.With stick on autos and glorified parallel sets I am fast losing interest.
Perhaps,when chasing I.P's I'll simply take a roll of sticky notes,get them signed, take them home, and apply to which ever card I want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom