2016 Select Footy Stars (Series 1)

i do like the look of this, well only because of the predictor inclusions, but could be getting to many small variations

anyone else think the price of the BPs will crash after initial rush?
Only as there are so many per team i cant see anyone paying $50 + each for them

Agreed. I think the price in the first couple of weeks will be around $50-$100 for the popular teams and Brownlow favourites. After that settles down I cant see the majority of players selling for more than $25-$30 each. Have a look at the 2013 Prime draft cards for example, some of them cant even sell for $30 and that's an insert from series 2 numbered to only 145 I think. Even a Judd Prime draft card sold for less than $50 on eBay. In saying this, I have a feeling Pendlebury, Ablett, Fyfe and Dangerfield etc could crack $100 quite easily in the rush.

Also busted 4 packs at the newsagent on the way home from work.

have to say very impressed with the inserts (plus i beat the odds!)
* Base look good, I like the clear nature of them, will be very good for IP sigs

Thunder and Lightning (1:18) - Nat Fyfe
Starburst Caricature (1:9) - Taylor Adams
Hot Numbers (1:3) - Jordan Murdoch, Jack Billings
Excel (1:1) - checklist 1, Jack Reiwoldt, Yeo, Duryea

all available

anyone else think the price of the BPs will crash after initial rush?
Only as there are so many per team i cant see anyone paying $50 + each for them

Yeah, I think there are going to be some players that are going to go nice and cheap... I mean Billy Longer??? Seriously?!

it is a good idea yes but poorly executed i feel. 3 to 4 max in most teams would have been plenty!

they needed to fill the boxes/cases unfortunetly, could have maybe added another insert like a superhero or mirror card, and made the predictors a 1:72 or so. Made them more limited.
But I'm not complaining, has been a ripping release.

Back
Top Bottom