Real Name
Mat
eBay User
blackmetalfan666
mWBc2Lm.jpg

Thurman Thomas

zzH9R22.jpg

Billy Shaw (throwback helmet)

Two bloody Bills helmets from two boxes! Unless some Leaf gear pops up this will probably put the brakes on this little obsession for a while.

W3vPiuc.jpg

(L-R) Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, Gary Nova, Cameron Erving, Le'el Collins 72/149, Jaelen Strong #/25 (Redemption)

WYorXtk.jpg

(L-R) Javorius "Buck" Allen, Jarrod West, Devante Parker, Cameron Erving 17/25

Don't photograph great, but look awesome in hand, and everything is on card. Remind me a lot of Topps Finest. Would get more boxes but might hang back to see if the price drops a bit.

What's the damage on inscription? It intrigues me but then I heard talk of draft contenders and prizm out of panini. Nice Thurmon thomas helmet tho

I think the helmets are cool I bought a mystery box a couple of years back and pulled a Tebow Heisman trophy college helmet hopefully he comes back soon lol

What's the damage on inscription? It intrigues me but then I heard talk of draft contenders and prizm out of panini. Nice Thurmon thomas helmet tho

$118US which makes it a bit risky, given you only get 4 or 5 cards. To get your money back you'd want your parallel to be low numbered or a high pick.

Actually wouldn't have minded if they had included unsigned base cards.

So I'm hoping they drop below $100 a box, would make it easier to swallow, especially with this exchange rate.

Back
Top Bottom