2015 Tap 'n' Play Loose Packs

Dubya

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Wayne
eBay User
TheWumpus
While waiting for my Boxes to arrive Went Searching Today. Found some at a newsagency in Garden City Brisbane they were almost out. I got the last 9 Packs. As well as the Normal Commons i got the following.

Silver Cards - Mitchell Strac 042, Nathan Lyon 059, Daniel Vettori 083, Andrew Tye 150, Nathan Hauritz 181.
Gold Cards - Glenn Maxwell 005, Mitchell Johnson 057, Sam Whiteman 142
Strike Bowlers - Megan Schutt SB16

P1080116.jpg

Some nice cards there, thanks for posting.

Also good to hear that a stockist is shifting some of the packs, if they had already sold most of the box, before you wiped them out :)

If you are looking to trade/sell the GOLD Sam Whiteman or SILVER Andrew Tye (scorchers) card at some point in the future let me know.

Found another 10 Packs Today.

I got The Following.
Silver Cards - Brad Haddin 002, Holly Ferling 024, Shayn Marsh 064, James Hopes 085, Johnathan Wells 102, Chris Tremain 176
Gold Cards - Alex Ross 079, Ashton Turner 149
Strike Bowlers - Daniel Vettori SB18
SuperStars - Tim Paine SS7

P1080118.jpg

P1080121.jpg

Some nice cards there, thanks for posting.

Also good to hear that a stockist is shifting some of the packs, if they had already sold most of the box, before you wiped them out :)

If you are looking to trade/sell the GOLD Sam Whiteman or SILVER Andrew Tye (scorchers) card at some point in the future let me know.

At the Moment i am after the whole set, Once my Boxes come in i will work out what doubles i have for Sale/Trade

Back
Top Bottom