SOLD/TRADED 2015 NRL Traders DD1 Dynamic Duo Josh Reynolds and Trent Hodkinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
An update on this card.

I was the winner of the auction via eBay. The card was paid for by regular PayPal and sent in a pre-paid Registered envelope.

My daughter inadvertently signed for the item this morning (so no recourse w/ PayPal or Australia Post as far as I know) however, the package had been previously shredded open and was delivered empty.

So, I've either been brilliantly scammed (seller simply sent a partially opened envelope) or Bulldogs Duo #013 has been lost/stolen/destroyed.

While I'm fuming over that card, keep in mind it was a REPLACEMENT for a trade card organised privately here, Bulldogs Duo #095. That trade was arranged with a respected member (I have no concerns over his integrity), sent Registered and subsequently vanished in the Australia Post system.

So at the moment, Bulldogs Duo #095 ALSO has to be considered lost/stolen/destroyed.

If you SEE either of them in the future, you will need to consider them STOLEN GOODS, so please report the person holding them to the Police. Who knows, maybe they'll uncover yet another Australia Post theft ring.

I will update this thread if either card miraculously arrives.

If there is a STOLEN CARDS thread on the forum somewhere, please point me in the right direction and I'll copy this info there.

Regards
Mike

PS: define NOT having a happy day! :mad: :cry:

An update on this card.

I was the winner of the auction via eBay. The card was paid for by regular PayPal and sent in a pre-paid Registered envelope.

My daughter inadvertently signed for the item this morning (so no recourse w/ PayPal or Australia Post as far as I know) however, the package had been previously shredded open and was delivered empty.

So, I've either been brilliantly scammed (seller simply sent a partially opened envelope) or Bulldogs Duo #013 has been lost/stolen/destroyed.

While I'm fuming over that card, keep in mind it was a REPLACEMENT for a trade card organised privately here, Bulldogs Duo #095. That trade was arranged with a respected member (I have no concerns over his integrity), sent Registered and subsequently vanished in the Australia Post system.

So at the moment, Bulldogs Duo #095 ALSO has to be considered lost/stolen/destroyed.

If you SEE either of them in the future, you will need to consider them STOLEN GOODS, so please report the person holding them to the Police. Who knows, maybe they'll uncover yet another Australia Post theft ring.

If there is a STOLEN CARDS thread on the forum somewhere, please point me in the right direction and I'll copy this info there.

Regards
Mike

Thats harsh mate. Hope they turn up somewhere

I can assure you I sent this package sealed and correctly packaged by Australia Post. Mike please contact me when you can.

An update on this card.

Regards
Mike

Post it here mate. Before you do that you better pm ozballer 1st. Go to the thread and read the 1st reply. Sorry to hear that mate good luck with it.
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/stolen-missing-cards.159762/

Not good Mike.

First off i am a little confused because you said it arrived in a prepaid registered envelope ( why not a bubble mailer ) and then Daniel has said that Aust Post registered it.

Unfortunately i had trouble with things not arriving from reputable traders as well not long ago so all you can think is that Aust Post has a thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom