2015 NRL Micro Figures - Series 2 [Checklist in first post]

Makes me wonder if they produced a yellow ball. I don't think they did a white one for the AFL either. Which would make sense for both codes.

Out of curiosity - has anyone come across any yellow football accessories?

I spoke to a dealer who has bust many many boxes and hasn't got a single one, and it's all I need as well as a few other people I know collect too.
I've opened 10 boxes now and no yellow ball. Also never got a yellow bench table. Can does anyone know if there is a yellow bench table please ? Thanks

I've opened 10 boxes now and no yellow ball. Also never got a yellow bench table. Can does anyone know if there is a yellow bench table please ? Thanks

I can confirm I have yellow and white of ALL series 2 NRL accessories except the football.

pm addy ill send u one free mate got spare
1436771753245-1741737587.jpg

1436771753245-1741737587.jpg

But did the AFL do a yellow ball?

I know they did red and white accessories, not sure about the white ball though.

Yellow ball in game is different.

The figures can hold it. It comes with a pointy bit on the end so you can slide into the hand of the player.

At my local Coles, they are selling Series 1 5 for $5. They quite literally have 30 FULL boxes of the stuff.

Wow feel sorry for people that bought them for high prices straight up

Destroying the value of them now

Back
Top Bottom