2015 NRL Micro Figures - Series 2 [Checklist in first post]

Does anyone know how much these cost instore?
image.jpg

Only just realised there is no Parramatta away in series one or series two!

I assume they did one or planned to do one of Hayne and when he pulled the plug on the NRL, perhaps they pulled his figure.

Anyone else think of why there is none in the set? It's the only team missing.....

Only just realised there is no Parramatta away in series one or series two!

I assume they did one or planned to do one of Hayne and when he pulled the plug on the NRL, perhaps they pulled his figure.

Anyone else think of why there is none in the set? It's the only team missing.....

That is correct. There was going to be an away Hayne in series 1, same with Farah. Hayne left and therefore Farah was cut to make an even set. Farah got released in series 2.

Pretty poor form they didn't replace the Hayne. They could have done Hopoate or Radradra in series two.

I understand Hayne left & so did Moi Moi who was the other Parra one from last year, however they used Pearce in series two for the Roosters as both Mini & SBW from last year were not at the Roosters this season.

They really did a poor job with this IMO - leaving a figure out as well as doubling up on the Dally Ms in series two!

Last edited:
Pretty poor form they didn't replace the Hayne. They could have done Hopoate or Radradra in series two.

I understand Hayne left & so did Moi Moi who was the other Parra one from last year, however they used Pearce in series two for the Roosters as both Mini & SBW from last year were not at the Roosters this season.

They really did a poor job with this IMO - leaving a figure out as well as doubling up on the Dally Ms in series two!

I hate how Gold Coast and Canberra only get 1 figure each. WTF is that all about?

I reckon an idea for next year is instead of Away jerseys of current players, do heritage players.

Alexander or Simmons in the chocolate soldier or 1991 licorice all sort; ET in Cronulla; Wally Lewis in the Gold Coast Seagulls; Langer in the 1992/93 jersey; Raudonikis in Wests or Newtown (or both!); Toovey in a Pepsi Manly.

And why stop there? It is obvious kids AND adults are collecting these things.

Why not do mini-sets you buy direct from the company with 5-6 players in a retro/heritage pack? So Souths 1967-1971 - McCarthy, Coote, Simms, Sattler and O'Neill; or Para 1981-1986 - Grothe, Sterling, Kenny, Price, Cronin, Ella; or Broncos 1992-1995 - Langer, Walters, Lazarus, Renoulf, Hancock; or Canberra 1989-1994 - Stuart, Meninga, Daley, Belcher and S Walters? The North Sydney Bears - Taylor, Florimo, Moore, Fairleigh and Larson; Manly circa 1993-1997 with Lyons, Toovey, Menzies, Carroll and Gillespie; Dogs mid-80s with Tunks, S Mortimer, Gillespie, Langmack.

They could do it with Men of League with some of the money going to the charity.

It would be awesome to buy sets of retro players. Hell, I'd buy a folder full of 'em.

And they should do team binders so you can keep adding your team players in.

There is limitless possibility with these figs. I can't see them going out of date or out of fashion. And new players come along all the time. Plus there are Dally Ms, SoO, Kangaroo/Kiwi rep figs (even Tonga, Samoa, etc), Immortals, Club Legends.

I got 16. 4 packs from 4 boxes. 3 away jerseys. 3 dally m's.

I like the dally m odds in this set! Saves me forking out $$$ on ebay to complete my first sets!

I got 16. 4 packs from 4 boxes. 3 away jerseys. 3 dally m's.

I like the dally m odds in this set! Saves me forking out $$$ on ebay to complete my first sets!

On the other hand it does make most the unsold series 1 worthless tho.

By the way, anyone in need of any commons/Creagh Away/Hayne Dally M and have Smith, Wade Graham, Matulino or Reynolds?

I've seen the Dally M's go from $50 a fig to down to $15 now.

And ironically, I needed a Cronk to finish off set 1 and what do I need now? Yep...another bloody Cronk!

Yep, As i mentioned in previous posts, they have rendered the remaining stock of series one virtually worthless.

Anyone still buying them will be buying series two as much easier to get the Dally M figures. Talk about destroying the value of your own product!

Almost makes the Slater & Johnson from series one the two hardest ones to get now....

Popped in to Coles Liverpool. They had 2 dozen Series 2 boxes late last week - all gone now.

Got dozens of unopened Series 1 left though. However, there were a couple of us searching and sure enough, we're all looking for S2.

Out of curiosity - has anyone come across any yellow football accessories?

I spoke to a dealer who has bust many many boxes and hasn't got a single one, and it's all I need as well as a few other people I know collect too.

Back
Top Bottom