2015 Micro Figures

Don't forget to grab a board game too.

Screen Shot 2015-03-16 at 5.34.29 pm.png
How much is the game?

The player packs are $2.
The folder/binder is $10.
The game is $20 (it's pretty awesome - and it comes with two randomly inserted figures too).

50 player packs per unopened box.

In the one box I busted, I got 2 x Dally M players and 9 away players. Of the commons, I got 3 x 13 of the same common players - so not a whole set.

Last edited:
I opened a box so crap not getting full base set. From talking to others I think no box has close to full base set.

Pretty lucky. So now can confirm you need three full boxes to make one base set lol and thats if you don't buy the same sort of box thats crazy.

so the "rare" away jersey players are only about 1:5? thats a relief, I still need a Johnson from last year

EDIT: Bulldogs away looks more like Brett than Josh comparing them to last year's figures so might try and get that too as I'm mising Brett

Just bought 5 packs from the servo and got a Cronk Medallist and a Slater away Jersey. Not bad I thought for 5 packs!

Don't really follow the NRL.. I am a fan of the 'other' football.
Went to Coles today to buy a couple packs of AFL figurines. I discovered the Coles stores in Brisbane only stock NRL so I bought 2 packs.

Pack 1 - Some dude i never heard of.
Pack 2 - Billy Slater (Black tux on with medal around neck)

Pretty happy (would trade it for an AFL equivalent)

Don't really follow the NRL.. I am a fan of the 'other' football.
Went to Coles today to buy a couple packs of AFL figurines. I discovered the Coles stores in Brisbane only stock NRL so I bought 2 packs.

Pack 1 - Some dude i never heard of.
Pack 2 - Billy Slater (Black tux on with medal around neck)

Pretty happy (would trade it for an AFL equivalent)
It says who they are on the back of the jersey

Is there a way to work out which players have plush versions? like a checklist of them? Also i want one of those field games but my local coles has none :( so if anyone can help with that, that would be great :)

Is there a way to work out which players have plush versions? like a checklist of them? Also i want one of those field games but my local coles has none :( so if anyone can help with that, that would be great :)
Only 8 players have plush versions according to the Coles website - Parker, Morris, Slater, Gidley, Hopoate, Gallen, Inglis and Johnson.

Got 3 Lukes from Muzza (as in, cards) but none in my packets today.

2x Sam Tomkins, 1 James Tamou, 1 Away DCE

Tomkins is gonna be the next Gidley. Good to find at first but pops up everywhere and annoys you afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom