Not open for further replies.

redtorana

WAZZA
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Warren
eBay User
redtorana
ESP have decided today ( Wednesday 14 /10 /15 ) to sell the sets via realmemorabilia website and not offer the sets to wholesalers so unfortunately I will not be selling the sets .....

Here is the email that was sent to be earlier today ......

The 2015 NRL GF sets will be available exclusively via the www.realmemorabilia.com website which is an ESP managed website as well as via the Cowboys Club shop.

This product will not be wholesaled in 2015 it will only be available at the RRP of $70.00 plus postage.

ESP feel we need to take back some control of the Limited Edition sets release due to a volatile secondary market, we will continue to monitor the situation and adjust our distribution model accordingly.

Last edited:
To many things coming out lol I will get 2 please mate

ESP have decided today ( Wednesday 14 /10 /15 ) to sell the sets via realmemorabilia website and not offer the sets to wholesalers so unfortunately I will not be selling the sets .....

Here is the email that was sent to be earlier today ......

The 2015 NRL GF sets will be available exclusively via the www.realmemorabilia.com website which is an ESP managed website as well as via the Cowboys Club shop.

This product will not be wholesaled in 2015 it will only be available at the RRP of $70.00 plus postage.

ESP feel we need to take back some control of the Limited Edition sets release due to a volatile secondary market, we will continue to monitor the situation and adjust our distribution model accordingly.

Cowboys sets are no longer available due to a decision by ESP to not offer the sets to WHOLESALERS .....

All information is in the listing for you to read ...

Sorry for the inconvenience but this is beyond by control .......

Website has a dodgy look about it

LOL I had the same issue, they forgot the .au at the end.

TBH I am really surprised Rick Milne has placed his name to this product, he usually stays away from the new age crap. They must've offered him a real good deal.

Can anyone explain what ESP might mean by 'a volatile secondary market'?

Probably means there wasn't much interest in resellers stocking huge quantities of this product.

As great as the Cowboys are, they wouldn't have that many collectors willing to shell out for this release I would think.

No doubt ESP would have been hoping for a Broncos win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom