OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
idontuseebay
COMC User
Fleer57
Hey guys,

Probably a bit early but I thought i'd put it out there already.

Looking for players in my annual Fantasy Junkies league.

ESPN. 9 Categories. Head 2 Head each category.

PM me if interested.

Aiming for a very competitive league - prefer no first timers.

Thanks!

Please, for the love of god, only put your hand up if you're actually going to play. That means being active in the league, responding the trades, and not just doing the draft then never logging in again. Every year I ask this and every year 2 or 3 people do exactly that. Rage.

i'm interested, been a while since ive played espn fantasy though.

yahoo, and with a dodgy memory i think i did espn maybe the year before last,

hey man, Im keen. I played ESPN 3 years ago, then moved to Yahoo when I joined an ultra competitive league (with a dedicated proboards forum and google drive account etc - its been going for over 10 years so Im playing against some really good competition).

For what its worth, playing against these veterans in my current league (which is a 10 man keeper league) I have finished 4th then 3rd out of 14 teams in my 2 years, and I basically started as a rookie on the day before the 2012/13 season started, so I learnt VERY quickly.

Im keen to give ESPN another go, and playing against like minded people sounds good. I also love H2H 9 cat leagues, so its perfect for me.

i won it from pick 12 last year :) nice thing about a late pick is being a snake draft you get 2 picks in the top 16 if you get pick 8. So you get a more solid foundation than someone who gets pick 1 i reckon. I was really happy with pick 12 and 13 last year, i took demarcus and kawhi and it set me up pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom