2015/16 EPL Thread (SPOILERS)

EPL Winners

• Total voters
I didn't watch the Chelsea v Spurs game but the very 1st thing I did when I woke up was check the result. I don't think ive ever celebrated so early after waking up. I couldn't help but log on here and write my post. Havent been on here in MONTHS lol.

We'll catch up soon....

Massive last 3 games of the season for Man Utd. If we win all 3 then I'd say it's a decent year.

Renato Sanches won't be playing for United next season. He's off to Munich.

Man utd news: suspect package found at OT half of the ground evac'd match likely abandoned. Season over
Hope nobody gets hurt. Probably some scummy city fuck who did this.

What a first 95 min. Palace have played really well. Let's see if extra time will get a result. Come on United

Down 1 goal
Down 1 man
Still cannot be stopped.
Hard luck to Palace, pushed and shoved the game from start to finish. But so chuffed for my lads.
images (3).jpg

Last edited:
B2ADC2F21A7C4D379794990C2CE81B4B.jpg

Better pic for those interested. Very poor taste to leak that Moron Ho is to be appointed on the same day as the win. I am not a fan of LvG however, he did manage to get a makeshift team to 5th (which we didn't deserve to be anywhere near) our first trophy since Sir Alex (which like LFC, neither club deserved to make a final of anything this season but at least we won ours...just) the one thing he did do right mainly through lack of option, was blood the youth. Moron Ho will destroy that, and he's a prat. Probably the worst managerial news since Moyes and probably heading for the same fate, although we're probably gonna lose Giggsy as well. Great day / sh!t day. Conflicting emotions. I can't stand Jose and regardless what success he may or may not bring it will be tainted in my view. But you love the club not the manager I spose, been like that for a few years so I guess it's just more of the same....

@shawnkemp40 Wouldn't say you deserved to win but you did, so good work. Going with Moron Hoe is a bit like selling your soul to the devil, especially after the Chelsea debacle, you just don't know if the players will respond to him. It's definitely gong to be a interesting season coming up, however my gut feeling says he will bring back some success to the club. Will be sad to see Giggsy gone due to this!!!

@shawnkemp40 Wouldn't say you deserved to win but you did, so good work. Going with Moron Hoe is a bit like selling your soul to the devil, especially after the Chelsea debacle, you just don't know if the players will respond to him. It's definitely gong to be a interesting season coming up, however my gut feeling says he will bring back some success to the club. Will be sad to see Giggsy gone due to this!!!

Well it's official, we are officially in Josè's hands. One bright side is that it's official and done with, I watched his OT interview and all I can say is that I hope this isn't a hat trick of managerial phuc ups, I may warm to him but until he shows some true passion in a match as United gaffer he'll remain the Chelsea manager who is in charge of my club for some reason.
If he brings zlatan and ronaldo to OT that should see him through to the end of contract and it's 2012 all over again. But I am not writing him off and I hope he makes believers out of me and the many Mancs like me, if we win nothing next season but show improvement I won't complain, i will compare his first season with that of what Klopp has done for LFC as I think that is more realistic then expecting things to change into a serious trophy winning side in 1 season.... Time will tell

Back
Top Bottom