2015/16 EPL Thread (SPOILERS)

EPL Winners

• Total voters
What an unbelievable game this morning! YNWA :hearts:
Jeepers mate, the LFC season review DVD is going to have some cracking games on it!

For a game like last night to fall on an anniversary of Hillsborough, just like the 3-2 win over Manchester City in 2014, is just amazing. Imagine being at Anfield last night!

Jeepers mate, the LFC season review DVD is going to have some cracking games on it!

For a game like last night to fall on an anniversary of Hillsborough, just like the 3-2 win over Manchester City in 2014, is just amazing. Imagine being at Anfield last night!
I still am walking about in a stunned, stupefied state. Kept checking the feed every few mins on my phone at work and thought we were done at 0-2.
What a proud day for we Liverpool fans !!!
Getting up at 5am and seeing to goals in 9 mins after a stirring pre match ceremony, I thought why not go back to bed. I quickly thought back to Istanbul, and thought anything can happen. The spirit of the Reds and passion of Klopp has proved that nothing is impossible. After Reus' goal I was devastated, but Coutinho's stunner brought us back. The two centre backs headers typified the fight shown on the night. YNWA ❤️

Wasn't all that long ago I had as my signature "Leicester City for promotion". Never would have imagined that we would win the EPL. This is awesome. I fear that now the team will be torn apart.

Been to sleep yet mate?

Reactions: Joe
Still can't believe it, most amazing sporting achievement of all time, will never see anything like it again in our lifetime.

Vardy's having a party

Still can't believe it, most amazing sporting achievement of all time, will never see anything like it again in our lifetime.

Vardy's having a party
Pretty funny. Don't be surprised if they loose the last 2 games due to being hungover.

Been to sleep yet mate?
I didn't watch the Chelsea v Spurs game but the very 1st thing I did when I woke up was check the result. I don't think ive ever celebrated so early after waking up. I couldn't help but log on here and write my post. Havent been on here in MONTHS lol.

Back
Top Bottom