2015/16 EPL Thread (SPOILERS)

EPL Winners

• Total voters
If pep really wanted to do something special should go Arsenal or United. Walked into a team at bayern that won the treble and if goes city goes to a team with untold riches and even more money after that chinese deal they made.

@BoondasH1 sorry bro, unlucky for your lot. Luckily we have one of the best Keepers in football. That was the difference. On a side note: Fellaini throwing Milner like a rag doll was priceless.

@BoondasH1 sorry bro, unlucky for your lot. Luckily we have one of the best Keepers in football. That was the difference. On a side note: Fellaini throwing Milner like a rag doll was priceless.

No doubt De Gea is a top shelf keeper, you guys did right by keeping him. Would've been nice if Sturridge wasn't injured to really test De Gea out. If there's one player I can't hate for scoring against us its Shrek, well done to the lad.

Yeah De Gea is world class. Probably the only world class player in our squad.
Good finish by shrek. LVG thinks we can win the league.

This should have alarm bells ringing for Arsenal..... If you couldn't put up a 3pt effort against a thrown together Man Utd with a bunch of kids...You ain't getting the league, simple as that. Don't get me wrong, I didn't expect anything more than a point from this match before kick off, however 3-2 really doesn't reflect how inferior Arsenal looked tonight. Was nice to see Welbs on the score sheet even though it was for the opposition, didn't celebrate just a mid five in passing. Quality lad.
Rashford with a couple more! Poor fellow ran himself ragged, great to see such a young and inexperienced line up really show up a comparatively star studded Gunners squad.
Nice result for us, but I still think 6th in an arm wrestle with LFC and the Hammers is where we will finish.

In other news, Manchester City have beaten Liverpool 3-1 on penalties in the final of the League Cup. City goalkeeper Willy Caballero was the hero for City, saving penalties from Lucas, Coutinho and Lallana.

Jeepers, the League season is set for a grandstand finish, isn't it? Liverpool could certainly do Leicester, Tottenham and Arsenal a favour on Wednesday if they hold or beat Man City at Anfield. Crucially, six of Leicester's last eleven games are at home, including 3 out of 4 in April that could give them the desired breathing space. They finish with Man United (away), Everton (home) and Chelsea (away).

Hopefully this lose is an eyeopener for the owners that we need a few more quality players and some of the youth players to be pushed into the first team. Nothing major but a few good signings should help immensely and a few of the lads need to be moved on. End of the day it went down to penalties and we didn't get blown off the park, mind you, if City had taken their chances, it could've been a massacre for us. City again on Thursday morning, hopefully we can end their league run, with a win. CP then Europa against Mancs :whistle:, this will be something.

Bit surprising Arsenal didn't put away a young United team, really hurts their chances of winning the league now. I hope Leicester can go all the way.

It's seemingly written in the stars for Leicester - Arsenal, Spurs and Man City all lost this morning. You'd think the title winner could only come from within the top three (Leicester, Spurs or Arsenal) now. I love the Wednesday and Thursday EPL matchdays, they are on in a good timslot (for me, anyway!).

Poor Aston Villa - eight points adrift of Sunderland, Norwich and Newcastle......it's going to be a long final ten games for them.

Rafa Benitez has returned to the Premier League for a third time, having been appointed Newcastle United manager yesterday. He has signed an initial three-year contract. My first year of supporting Liverpool coincided with his arrival at Anfield. Although his name eventually became synonymous with "squad rotation", he nevertheless engineered a Champion's League and FA Cup win at the club and then of course won the Europa League with Chelsea.

In other news, Crystal Palace have reached their first FA Cup semi-final in 21 years, with a 2-0 win over Reading.

He does have a nice clause, keep them in the top flight, he will receive a huge pay day. Only one problem, it's the players at Newcastle, that are the real problem.

Funny how at the start of the season (that seems so long ago lol) Man city looked the goods, so good that it was theirs to loose, well I think they have done that. For me, announcing Pep's arrival, before the end of the season was the downfall of it all. Personally I don't believe Pep will be as successful as he has been in the past. Time will tell I guess.

Looks like we're in the home stretch of the league, like every other football fan I'm gunning for Liecester, to win the league. Thier run home doesn't seem that easy, Crystal, SouthHamp, West Ham, United, Chelsea are the bigger teams they will have to face to win the league. Were in for an exiting finish to the season :thumbsdown:

I think the mountain Newcastle have to climb is to big for Rafa, I'm still having them relegate.

I'm a proud Arsenal fan, have supported them since I was 6, and I'm actually pretty confident we can actually win the league. I remember Newcastle in like their 2nd season back in the EPL back in '96 leading the league for most of the season in a close fight, but losing out on the home stretch. I'm pretty confident that the same will happen to Leicester, their stories are exactly the same.

Back
Top Bottom