2014 Teamcoach Who has won a Prize Card?

Got mine today. Extremely happy! Ablett prize card in my PC now. don't have to worry about that anymore, plus the nice silver mirror effect on the back looks nice!

I've won one! I tipped in My Team Who Will Win that North would beat Richmond by 28 points! :D I don't know who I'm going to pick yet.

chose my 11th, 12th and 13th prize cards for this season, went for some different players in barlow, gibbs and jack

Hi Guys

Won my first prize card on the weekend and got Ablett to start the collection off. Finished 20th in 10 star so I was very lucky.

My question about picking the winning margin. If you have 9 different silvers from different teams can you log them on for 1 round and have a chance in every game? Whenever I enter a card it prompts me that I can save and it will override my last pick. Plus I can't find where you can check your tip for the week.

Good luck to all this week

Russ

I got 2 now got the Fyfe in the mail on Friday and just waiting my Barlow one, hope to hit one more at least for my Dockers PC then any other ones I'll help out the ones who would like to add some to there PC where can I follow the scores though do they go off Fantasy or SC or is a completely different scoring system?

bloody port letting bulldogs score a point on the siren. i had margin 73. ends up 72.

Back
Top Bottom