For Sale/For Trade 2014 Future Force green Signature, Honours Signature UPDATED 13/10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some more luck today, Busted THREE packs of prestige, and scored the 2010 premiership redemption!! YAY!
was happy with that score...

anyways, it has been added to the list, and also some cards are NOW listed on ebay, ( including Smith and Haynes #002 GOLD FF sigs starting at 99c)

Finally got around to updating this thread, LOTS of new stuff added to it ( future force and Eternity mainly)
Including HEAPS (over 4 boxes worth) of unopened Future force packs ( no autos but still have the AA,s in them ( going cheap) could be fun for the kids to bust......

really need to make some room here ( and some coin) so am looking to move in bulk lots for some of the cheaper stuff ( really cheap)

I Have THREE SEALED boxes of FUTURE FORCE i found at a newsagent a while ago that i am willing to sell..
would like $120 each or $340 for the three of them together, have no idea what is in them, they were the only three boxes they had there at the time.

I also have three gold sigs available still in the first listing.

All other cards were just sold in a bulk deal today ( waiting to finalise ) so all i have left is the Future force golds and boxes right now.

Results from a recent Box Break updated in the first thread ( of prime)

funny story while i am at it,

Last sunday at the Port Markets i was up at steves (the AFL card guy there) and was talking to a friend while he was busting a box.
i looked at one pack in his box and asked him to sell it to me,
just that one pack. (wasn't serious)
anyways he said no lol but i opened that pack and he was glad he didnt sell it to me,
he got one of the Sig redemption's in that exact pack... ( i forget who sorry)

anyways, buy this stuff so i can go get more!!

On another note, i go an invite to steves durin the week to help with a case break of prime! Should be fun, never busted an entire case before.. would be nicer if i got to keep what i bust lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom