2013 Schedule Release - Are you happy with your teams schedule?

lukesicari

formerly DW8
Real Name
Luke
So finally the schedule got released and as a Browns fan, I am pretty happy with the teams schedule. We get a few very tough road tests in green bay and new england, which is good for a young team. then we have some should wins in the Jaguars, dolphins and chiefs. And of course the always physical matches with division foes steelers, ravens and bengals. I am hoping for a around .500 finish.

And if we can finish 10-6...yes the Browns 10-6...like this guy predicts, I will be over the moon!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...hedule-game-by-game-predictions-info-analysis

How did your team go with the schedule release?

Tough start, but a MNF game at a home as well as a Thursday night game and a late bye to heal some injuries make up for it a bit...

Once again Raiders get ripped a new one! I guess being a West Coast team is a big disadvantage.
From ESPN...
"The Raiders do a ton of traveling from Weeks 10-14. In that time span, the Raiders have one home game squeezed between four road games. The Raiders visit the New York Giants on Nov. 10 and go back to visit the Jets on Dec. 8. In that month span they travel more than 16,000 miles. Last season, 21 teams traveled fewer miles than that the entire season. But that’s kind of the way it goes for a team on the West Coast." :confused:

Back
Top Bottom